|Periods|

"Y/N?" Stiles slowly enters the room of his girlfriend, his brow furrowing at the soft sniffles coming from under his girlfriend's comforter. The girl slowly looks up, tears tracking slowly down her face. She offers him a watery smile, sniffing and wiping at her face with one hand while she clutches her warm duvet with the other.

"Hi," She whispers, though it's so quiet and frail it comes out more like a whimper.

"Oh, baby, what's wrong?" Stiles asks in concern, shutting the door behind him and making his way to the bed to sit beside her. She laughs softly and shakes her head, moving her head to rest in her boyfriend's lap.

"Nothing, nothing. I-It's silly," She murmurs, snuggling her head into the soft fabric of his pants as it rests on his thigh.

"Hey, come on, you know you can tell me." Stiles murmurs, stroking her hair gently in an attempt to soothe her. The girl simply smiles weakly up at him and closes her eyes, wiping her tears from her face.

"It's uh...you know..that time of the month.." She says softly, closing her eyes. A switch is suddenly flipped inside Stiles' head and his face melts into understanding, his lips parting.

"Oh, I see..." He smiles, bending down to kiss her forehead softly. She sniffs softly, pushing herself up so she can wiggle herself into his lap, draping her arms around his neck and tucking her head neatly under his chin. "My baby," He coos, pulling her closer to his chest and wrapping his arms around her tight. "Do you feel okay?"

"Yeah, I took something earlier. I'm just...mm." She murmurs into his neck, more tears falling down her face for no reason. Stiles eases the both of them under her cover and kisses her temple, keeping her close as he softly hums a tune familiar to only the two of them into her ear. Y/N takes comfort in his warmth, feeling grateful as he let's herself cry herself dry until she can barely hold her eyes open.

"Thank you..." She whispers softly into his chest, wiping a hand across her face.

"It's not a problem," He hums, kissing the tip of her ear softly. She smiles softly into his shirt, gripping the fabric gently in her hands as she slowly lulls to sleep. Stiles continues to gently stroke his hand through her hair, his hands tangling gently into her locks and tickling his hands softly. "I love you, Cat woman." He whispers, nuzzling his nose against her cheek softly before falling asleep himself.

A/N~ I know it's short, but this was loosely based off how I was feeling the other day. Except I didn't have a Stiles to cuddle with :((( Anyway, hope you liked it! Love you guys! ~Hayden