|Control|

Void Stiles x Reader

They send me away to find them a fortune

A chest filled with diamonds and gold

She knows she should be scared of him. Hell, when she first saw him, she was. This wasn't her Stiles. This wasn't the boy she had come to know and love. But the more she interacted with this strange new thing, this strange new person in front of her, she was more and more intrigued by him. Was it a good thing? No. Not really. But if this was wrong, she didn't want to be right.

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters

The hallways, they echoed and groaned

She did her best to forget about him. She needed to focus on getting Stiles back. She couldn't be falling in love with the Nogistune. That was just wrong. But one night, she was getting ready for bed when she heard a creak outside her door. Her heart rate picked up and she dropped her hairbrush onto her bed, tiptoeing towards the door. She reached out a hand to touch the door knob when it started moving by itself, making the girl jump backward. The door swung open, and there stood Stiles. The Nogistune.

The male smiled. "Hello, little dove."

I sat alone, in bed till the morning

I'm crying, "They're coming for me"

She sprung up in her bed, screams ripping through her throat as she called out for Stiles. The vision of his throat being slit right in front of her ran through her mind over and over, causing her to continue to scream in agony.

She gasped when she felt a hand touch her forehead, her teary eyes flickering over to meet the dark ones of Void, who sat on the edge of her bed.

"Shh, little dove," He whispered, stroking the hair out of her face and gently pushing her back to lie against the mattress. He caressed her cheek, using his thumb to brush the tears away. "Everything is fine."

She looked up at him, her eyes still teary and wide. "Stiles is gone," She whispered, her hand still gripping his wrist tightly. "Isn't he?"

Void stared at her, his thumb brushing her cheekbone once more. "This is Stiles now."

And I tried to hold these secrets inside me

My mind's like a deadly disease

The more she hung around Void, the more she became like him. The nightmares numbed her brain, her emotions. Things she knew she was suppose to be feeling; fear, sadness, anger. She didn't. Only satisfaction every time she watched her beloved take his next victim. It wasn't long before she slowly went mad and began killing alongside him. He was her king, and she was his queen. They were better together. Stronger. They thrived off each other, and God help anyone who tried to tear them apart.

I'm bigger than my body

I'm colder than this home

The house was eerily quiet as Scott McCall stepped through the door. Y/N was his best friend, and he hadn't seen her or Void in weeks, which had begun to scare him. He knew she was having a hard time with losing Stiles, and the fact that he still had no way of getting him back wasn't helping.

"Hello, old friend."

The boy looked up when he heard the familiar voice, his heart rate picking up when he saw her. She had dark makeup surrounding her eyes and she was dressed in all dark clothing. Her hair was falling onto her shoulders and she smirked at him, tipping her head to the side.

"Y/N.." Scott whispered, fear pricking at his heart. "What has he done to you?"

She laughed, throwing her head back and shaking it slowly. "Oh, Scott. My dear, dear, Scott." She murmured, beginning to walk down the stairs towards him. "You think he forced this on me?" She asked as he began to back up towards the wall. "No, no, my friend. I chose this all on my own. And I have to say, I'm loving my new makeover." She smiled sinisterly.

"Y/N," Scott whispered, shaking his head. "Please come with me. I can help you. I can get you back to normal."

She chuckled darkly, and with a flick of her hand she sent Scott flying into the other wall, making him groan with pain as he was pinned by an invisible force.

"The person I was before? Before he saved me? She doesn't exist anymore." She said as she waltzed up to the werewolf, cupping his chin in her hand. "And neither does your precious little Stiles."

Scott grunted as she pulled his face towards hers, his eyes wide as she dug her nails into his skin. "Please, Y/N. This is me. You know me."

"I do know you, my darling Scott." She whispered, bringing her lips close to his. "I know you have the heart of a hero."

Scott stared at her as she suddenly slammed her lips onto his, kissing him slowly. He felt dirty. This was his best friend. His brother's girlfriend. He couldn't be doing this. He had to help her. He had to-

Snap.

Scott fell to the floor, as the blood began to spill from his mouth, his brown eyes still wide with shock as all traces of life left them.

She tipped her head, sighing and shaking her head. "Heroes fall, Scott McCall."

I'm meaner than my demons

I'm bigger than these bones

Despite her new façade, she still had visions. She still woke up screaming from the memories of her old life. Despite her being the queen of defiance, she was still human. But he was always there.

"Shh," Void whispered, cupping both her cheeks in between his hands and pressing a kiss to her forehead to stop her screaming. "Hush now, little dove. It's over. You're awake now."

She trembled as she gripped his shirt in between her fingers, trying hard to fight the images still fresh in her mind. "How do I make this stop? Tell me how to make it stop."

"I wish I could, little dove. But I'm here." Void stared into her eyes, stroking his hand down her cheek. "I'm here to take the pain away."

She breathed. She believed him.

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"

I can't help this awful energy

Let's be honest; at first, she attempted to fight this new side of her. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think anyone would actually fear her. But the more she tried to fight it, the stronger her urges became. She couldn't take it anymore. So she gave in. And now, it was too late to go back. And she didn't plan to. Not while she had him by her side.

Damn right, you should be scared of me

She smiled as he pulled her into his arms, pinning her against the door and kissing her roughly. She brought her hands up to grip his hair, tugging at it harshly, making him moan. He grinned at her.

"That's my girl," He whispered darkly against her lips, his hands gripping her waist tightly.

"Always your girl." She growled back.

Who is in control?

A/N- This was long and dark oh my gosh xD I don't know where this idea came from, but they remind me of Harley Quinn and the Joker maybe? Idk. But I wanted to try this out, so I hope you enjoyed!! Love you guys so much! Don't forget requests are open!! ~Hayden