|Storms|

Thunder booms from the sky as the rain pounds like bullets against Y/N's house, leaving her with a relaxing, content feeling. Call her crazy, but to her thunderstorms could put her right to sleep without a second thought.

That is, until it knocks the power out.

The girl groans when her room is sent into darkness, leaving her charging laptop still dead and unusable. "Great." She mutters, shutting the lid before grabbing her phone and turning on her flashlight. And nearly screams when she sees someone outside her window, but quickly calms down when she realizes it's her boyfriend. "Son of a bitch," she mutters, whipping the window open.

"Hey," Stiles chuckles, pecking her lips before moving inside.

"Hey? Seriously?" Y/N deadpans. His brow furrows.

"What?" He asks. She rolls her eyes.

"God, Stilinski, don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" She says, flicking his forehead.

"Ow, geez, sorry! My power went out, and I figured yours did too, so I wanted to check on you." He shrugs. Her face softens and she just laughs softly, tossing her phone into her bed and pulling his drenched figure into an embrace, despite his soaking wet body.

"This is why I love you. You get all soggy and risk getting struck my lightning just to come see me," she jokes, and he laughs softly.

"Well, I try." He grins, kissing her temple. A flash of lightning strikes outside and Y/N jumps, sliding from her boyfriend's arms to shut the window and drapes.

"There. Don't need either of us to be struck by lightning." She chuckles, shaking her head. "How about we get you into some warm clothes and we can light some candles, yeah?" She says, noticing his shaking slightly from his drenched clothing.

"Sounds great," He chuckles, padding over to peck her lips before moving into the bathroom. Y/N moves to her dresser and pulls out one of his sweatshirts that he left over at her house, and a pair of flannel pajama pants that had been thrown into her closet the last time they...well, let's not go into detail.

"Here you go," She says, placing them on the bathroom counter. His brow furrows and he looks up at her in confusion.

"Where'd you get these?" He asks.

"You left them here last time you came over." She shrugs, slipping off her sweater, revealing her black tank top as she slips from her jeans into a pair of shorts.

"And you kept them?" He asks, as if it's the most surprising thing anyone's ever done.

"Of course, you dork, they're yours. I need something that smells like you to have when you're not here." She giggles, but then cringes when she realizes just how weird that sounds. "Or something a little less awkward..." She sighs. Stiles simply smiles, moving forward to press a kiss to her lips. She's surprised, but doesn't reject the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as his arms pull her closer. He slowly pulls away, resting his forehead on hers with closed eyes.

"I may be a dork," He smiles. "But I'm your dork." She chuckles, nuzzling her nose gently against his.

"You bet your ass you are. Don't forget it either." She teases, brushing her fingers through his dark locks. He grins, pecking her nose.

"Never." He smiles. "You know, I am a little shaky...maybe you could help me slip into those clothes?" He wiggles his eyebrows, squeezing her softly. She grins, tugging on his shirt a bit.

"Take it off, Batman."