|Mother's Day|

Stiles gently bumps the door of he and his wife's bedroom open with his hip, gently shushing his 13 year old son, Cameron, and his 5 year old son, Sam, as he carries a breakfast tray in his hands over to the bed where she sleeps soundly. Y/N gently hugs her pillow under her as gentle breaths escape her pink lips, her pony tail somehow still in tact even in her sleep. The young boys look back at their father excitedly and expectantly and he laughs, nodding.

"One, two, three!"

"Happy Mother's Day!" They chorus, causing the young woman to jolt from her slumber. Her eyes go to her boys and she gasps, a hand moving to cover her mouth.

"Awe, boys!" She laughs, pulling her youngest into her lap while Cameron takes a seat beside her.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mom." He says with a wide grin, shoving a small box into her hands.

"Awe, you guys this is so sweet," She chuckles, lifting the top of the box and gasping at what she sees inside. "Oh my God, this is so cute!" She squeals, pulling out a silver necklace that says Mom of The Year on the front. "Oh, Stiles help me hook this!" She smiles, squeezing both her sons. Stiles grins and gently sets the tray down on the nightstand, leaping onto the bed beside her to hook the chain around her neck.

"Happy Mother's Day," He grins, kissing her cheek. She grins, scooting over so he has more room before moving forward to peck his lips softly.

"Thank you, Batman," She grins, earning a soft "ew" from both her sons.

"Oh, hush," Stiles laughs, gently ruffling his sons' hair. "Of course, we're serving you breakfast in bed to celebrate."

"I made the cereal! Sugary yogurt, cheerios, and candy corn." Sam smiles proudly, showing the small window in his smile where he lost a tooth a few days back. Y/N laughs and hugs the little boy, kissing his forehead.

"Thank you so much, boys. I love you." She grins, kissing Cameron's forehead softly, pecking her husband's lips once more, and then giving her youngest one more squeeze before taking the tray from the nightstand and placing it in the middle of the bed. "Now, you guys have to help me eat all this, because let me tell you, I can't do it." She laughs, looking at the wooden tray, which consists of a glass of orange juice, a bowl of cereal, blueberry pancakes, and French toast spread over with grape jelly. And of course, in the corner of the tray, four forks, and a daisy.

"Wait a sec," Stiles grins, taking the daisy and slipping it behind her ear for her. "There we go." He smiles. Y/N giggles, shaking her head and leaning back against her pillows.

"Try the cereal first!" Sam squeals, bouncing a bit in his mother's lap from the excitement. She laughs, kissing his cheek and squeezing him softly.

"You got it," She says, taking the spoon from the cereal bowl and scooping some into her mouth. And surely enough, it was the best cereal she has ever had. "Oh my God, have you been watching Food Network or something? This is so good!" She laughs, giving her son a squeeze. He giggles, throwing his arms gently around her neck.

"Oh, sure, but can he make French toast all by himself?" Cameron teases. Y/N laughs, ruffling his hair gently.

"Okay, French toast next." She grins, slipping a piece from the plate and biting into it.

"So, what do you wanna do today? It's all about you," Stiles pecks her cheek, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She hums a bit, absentmindedly playing with Sam's shaggy hair as she thinks.

"I'm thinking we go skating." She suggests, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ooh, yeah!" Sam's squeals, latching himself onto his mother. "Can we please?"

"Sounds like fun," Cameron grins. Y/N snorts.

"You just wanna go because you have a crush on the girl who works the register on Sundays." She says, causing her son's face to burst with color.

"Do not..." He grumbles, making her laugh.

"I'm teasing," She smiles, kissing her cheek. "But really, I think it would be a lot of fun." She smiles.

"Can we please, Daddy? Please?" Sam begs Stiles, gently hanging on his shirt. Stiles laughs, ruffling his son's hair.

"Let's do it!"

***

"Okay, so I totally regret saying yes," Stiles says as he attempts to keep himself steady, holding his arms out for balance. "I don't get it! I was good at this in high school! Scott was the one who sucked," He grumbles. Y/N laughs.

"What, you mean we wouldn't be here if you hadn't have said yes? What happened to all about me?" She jokes, grabbing onto his hands to keep him steady.

"Okay, I..." He trails off, not able to find the words. "Yeah, okay, so maybe I wasn't prepared for what you had in mind.." His wife shakes his head fondly and smiles, looking back at her sons to make sure they were okay before pulling her husband forward slowly.

"Come on, babe, I got you." She says, giving him a gentle tug.

"Oh God, this is how I break my leg, isn't it?" He whines. She giggles, pulling him to her so their bodies are pressed together.

"You know, Stilinski, this is shaping up to be a pretty damn good Mother's Day. Thank you." She murmurs, pecking his lips softly. He smiles softly against her lips, his hands resting at the small of her back.

"You're welcome, lovey. Happy Mother's Day."

***

A/N~ Hey guys! So, obviously Mother's Day is tomorrow, and I thought this would be super cute! ALSO don't forget to give your Mom a big freaking hug tomorrow, because she deserves it! Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! If you wanna see more domestic imagines, let me know! I love them, so :) Don't forget requests are open, so feel free to send some in! Also, don't forget to check out my Derek Hale imagines as well! Love you guys! <3 -Hayden