|Happy Birthday|

_

_

Stiles yelped when his girlfriend was suddenly leaping onto his back, stumbling slightly and shooting his hands out to grab the back of her legs before she could fall to the floor. "God, Y/N, what are you-"

"Happy birthday!" Y/N exclaimed with a bright smile, nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck and planting a kiss there.

Stiles grinned. "You remembered."

"Of course I did, you idiot. I'd never forget your birthday." Y/N hummed, giving his neck a soft squeeze before sliding off his back and wrapping her arms around his waist from behind.

The brunette boy smiled, turning around in her arms so he could wrap his own around her and gently press her into the lockers at her back. "Thank you." he hummed, pressing his lips tenderly to hers.

Y/N sighed quietly into his mouth, draping an arm around his neck and gently tangling her fingers into his hair. "You are so welcome." she murmured when she pulled away, rubbing a hand up and down his side. "What do you want to do today? After school I mean. We can do anything you want."

"Awe, you're spoiling me." Stiles teased, nuzzling his nose gently against hers. "I'm thinking a Star Wars marathon."

Y/N arched an eyebrow. "We literally had one last night."

"Hey, it's my birthday."

The girl groaned playfully, resting her forehead against his chest. "Alright, fine. I guess that can be arranged." she murmured, looking up at him as her arms tightened around his waist.

"Good." Stiles smiled, pressing his lips against her forehead.

"God, get a room." Liam rolled his eyes as he opened his locker, which happened to be right next to the one Y/N was currently pinned against.

Stiles glared. "Bite me, Dunbar."

"Sorry, but it's weird. It's like watching my parents make out." The freshmen wrinkled his nose.

Y/N laughed, detaching herself from her boyfriend so she could drape her arms around the 15 year old. "Awe, sweetie, are we cramping your style?" she cooed teasingly.

"Cut it out." Liam said, swatting at her arms, but laughing nonetheless. "Happy birthday, by the way." he said, nodding over at Stiles.

"Thanks, runt." Stiles said, returning the nod.

"How heartwarming." Y/N deadpanned, and Stiles rolled his whiskey colored eyes, pulling the girl back into his arms.

"You love me." he hummed.

"Eh, you're okay." Y/N teased, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her ear against his chest. Stiles only smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head as he wrapped her up into his arms.

"Seriously, you guys are gross, go into the janitor's closet or something." Liam rolled his baby blues before shutting his locker and retreating down the hall.

Y/N shrugged, raising her eyebrows up at her boyfriend. "I mean, I'm down if you are." she said, tipping her head to the side.

Stiles grinned, shaking his head. "You're horrible."

"But you love me." The girl smiled, rubbing her hands up and down his back.

"Yeah, I do." The brunette boy hummed, pressing his lips to hers once again. "I love you a lot."

"I love you too." Y/N murmured against his lips. "Happy birthday."

_

A/N- In honor of Dylan O'Brien's birthday, here is some teeth rotting fluff!! Thanks for reading!!

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-