|Take Notice|

*For BlueEyed_FandomGeek*

_

Y/N sighed as she turned the music blaring through her headphones up louder, as if that could block her memory from remembering the words her best friend -or who she thought was her best friend- from her memory. He had pulled her aside during lunch, claiming he needed to tell her something important and she had been naïve enough to think that he was going to tell her he had feelings for her the way she did for him. She couldn't get his reaction out of her head, which was nothing but laughter.

"Oh, come on, Y/N, me and you? I think we both know I'm not that desperate."

The girl clenched her watery eyes shut tighter as she tried to stop thinking about his horrible words. He didn't deserve her tears. Yet he was getting them anyway. She jumped slightly when there was a knock at window, sighing and placing a hand over her chest.

"Spencer, I swear to God," she muttered, tossing her headphones aside and yanking her curtains open, taking a half step back when she saw not Spencer, but Stiles Stilinski, her science partner. She didn't really know him all that well, but they had been working together in science class for a month now and he was a really sweet guy. Not to mention smart and very attractive.

The whiskey eyed boy smiled softly and waved as he held a grocery bag on his forearm.

Y/N opened the window and Stiles stumbled in, managing to catch himself before he went nose diving into the carpet. "Hey," he smiled softly.

"Stiles, hey." Y/N smiled, shutting the window and leaning against it slightly. "What are you doing here?" she asked, eyeing the bag balanced on his arm. "And what did you bring?"

"Oh, this?" Stiles raised his eyebrows, holding the bag up. "It's actually ice cream and Star Wars. I didn't know what your favorite ice cream flavor was, so I got chocolate, because who doesn't like chocolate, right? And Star Wars because I saw you wearing that Yoda tee shirt the other day and I figured you were a fan. I'm kind of a fanatic myself, so I had the movie on hand and-"

"Woah, woah, woah," Y/N chuckled, holding her hands out to slow the boy's rambling. "I'm confused. I mean, don't get me wrong, this is insanely sweet of you," she smiled. "But why are you bringing me all this stuff?"

Stiles shrugged his flannel covered shoulders. "You weren't in science class today so I assumed you were sick or something. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." he said, shoving his free hand into his pocket.

Y/N felt her heart just melt inside her chest and she couldn't help the tears that welled into her eyes. "You...You did that for me?"

Stiles' brow furrowed when he saw the tears glistening in her eyes, panic swelling in his chest a bit in fear that he had caused that. "Is that not okay...?"