|Bumps and Bruises|

*A/N~Based off of Season 2 episode 12: Master Plan*

Y/N's breathing intensifies as she reaches her boyfriend's voicemail for the 4th time, letting out a loud groan.

"Hey, this is Stiles and you missed me! Leave a message."

"Dammit, Stilinski, I if I call again and you don't pick up your phone, I am going to claw your freaking eyes out. And I know you've seen my nails, so you know I can do it!" Of course, these threats are completely useless, which definitely shows through the tremor in her voice. "Just--Just call me, okay? Please?" She sighs before hanging up once more, tossing her phone onto her bed.

"Y/N?"

The girl jumps when she hears the quiet voice, whipping around to her doorway to see a cut and bruised Stiles standing there. She lets out a soft sigh in relief before moving forward and shoving herself into his arms.

"You son of a bitch..." She whispers into his neck, her hands reaching up to run over his shaved head. "Where were you? And what happened?" She whispers, pulling back to examine the cuts on his spotted face.

"It's--It's nothing, Y/N, don't worry about it." He murmurs, moving to hug her again, but she wouldn't budge.

"Don't BS me, Stilinski, I want answers, who did this?" She says, her hands moving to cup his face.

"Look, it's fine, okay? Gerard wanted to talk, that's all." He says softly.

"Well, he obviously did a hell of a lot more than talk! What did he even want?" She asks, her eyes wide with concern and anger.

"Baby, I don't know--"

"I swear, if I see him again, I am going to screw him up. Does your dad know your home? We've all been freaking out, Stiles."

"He knows, listen, just relax, okay--"

"No, no, this is not okay, Stiles! Maybe--Maybe we should call Scott, I mean, maybe he could do something--"

"Y/N!" Stiles finally shouts, raising his eyebrows weakly. "I-I said it was okay.." He whispers, his own voice shaking. You can tell he's on the brink of breaking down, and you can't blame him. All of this has been so much, from trying to stop Jackson to trying to keep everything hidden from everybody. They both just want this all to stop. She simply stares at him for a minute before pulling him back into her arms, her fingers moving to gently rub across the back of his neck. She presses her face into his shoulder as his head nuzzles against her neck, the warm tears falling onto her skin. This is all they really need. Just to stand here, breathing each other in as much as they can, as long as they can.

"I love you.." She whispers, gently swaying her boyfriend in her arms. "I love you, Stiles." He softly sniffs into her neck, planting a gentle kiss on her soft skin.

"I love you too.." He says quietly, gently squeezing her against him.

"Stay the night?" She asks softly, pulling away gently to look him in the eye, her hand cupping his bruised cheek. He smiles weakly, nodding slowly.

"I'd like that.." He whispers, his lips touching hers slowly. Her hands gently move up to brush over his buzz cut, the shaved stubs brushing across her palm in a soothing way. His arms hold her close by the waist, his lips releasing a soft hum from the feeling of her fingers against his scalp. "I love you so freaking much..."

"I love you too, Stilinski." She whispers, her hands traveling down to his shoulders. "Always."

A/N~ This one wasn't the best TBH, but you know, here. xD Like I said before I am taking requests, so if you have any ideas or a certain name you'd like me to use, feel free to comment or DM me! No seriously, please send some in, I really want some. Don't be shy, I don't bite I promise! Love you guys! <3 -Hayden