|Rave|

Stiles walks into Derek's loft with bright eyes, his lips parting at the bright, neon colored party in front of him. When Aiden said he was throwing a party, he didn't think it would be anywhere near this level. But needless to say, this was a hell of a lot better than what he was expecting, which was honestly just a wild house party.

"Stiles!"

The brunette boy looks up when he hears the familiar voice, his eyes lighting up when he sees his best friend--and crush--Y/N. Her hair brushes against her shoulders as she moves, the black lights in the room showing off the neon paint on her face and around her beautiful eyes.

"Hey!" He shouts over the loud music, a smile broad on his lips. The girl grins as she dashes his way, lunging at him in a hug. A small 'oof' escapes his lips as he catches her, laughing softly as he gently lifts her off her feet.

"What took you so long?" She shouts over the blaring music, pulling back a bit so her hands are pressed against his shoulders.

"Oh, God, there was this huge traffic jam on St. Andrews. Not only that, but when we did get moving, the guy in front of me was going like 2 miles per hour. After like 35 minutes of just sitting there! I mean, it's like, buddy, I got a party to be at! I swear, I was about to--" It's then he's cut off by her lips smashing onto his, his eyes going wide at the sudden feeling. It takes him a minute to realize that he's not just daydreaming--again--before he begins to reciprocate. When she pulls away his eyes are still closed, his lips tingling a bit from the sensation. His eyes finally open and he raises his eyebrows. "You--You kissed me..."

"Uh, yeah, and now you have my neon lipstick on." She giggles, playing gently with the hairs on the nape of his neck. "Ooh, hey, come paint me!" She says, pulling him towards a table in the back.

"Wait--Wait what?" He stutters, stumbling after her.

"Come paint me! Come on, it'll be fun!" She says, taking ahold of one of the paint brushes dabbed with neon paint.

"But your face is already painted...?" He says, his brow furrowed in confusion. She tips her head back and laughs, shaking it so her curls bounce around her head.

"I didn't mean my face..."

She surprises him when she quickly sheds her shirt, leaving her in nothing but her navy blue bra. His eyes float down to her breasts, then back up to her bright eyes. She twirls the paint brush in her fingers, raising her eyebrows.

"Well?" She smiles. He nods frantically and takes a hold of the brush, laughing softly.

"Anything specific?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. She grins, tipping her head to the side.

"Surprise me."

***

One polka dot painted torso later and Y/N and Stiles are on the dance floor, swaying rhythmically to the loud base pounding through the speakers. It goes without saying that Y/N was obviously a little tipsy before, but now, both her and Stiles were probably breaking a record. It was a shock that they hadn't hurled by now. Then again, the night was still young, and Stiles was very squeamish... Y/N burst into a fit of giggles as Stiles began to do the sprinkler, clamping a hand over her mouth.

"You're crazy, Stilinski." She says, shaking her head fondly.

"You know, a lot of people have told me that, but I don't know why!" He says with a shrug. She laughs, shaking her head as she falls against him, her arms winding around his neck.

"Hey, guess what?" She says, earning a hum for a response. "I love you." He giggles, nuzzling his nose into her hair.

"I love you too, squish." He murmurs, making her giggle.

"No, no, I mean love. Like I love you, Stilinski." She says, propping her chin up on his chest. He looks down at her, his eyebrows raising in surprise.

"Really?" He asks, his words slurring slightly. She grins and nods, reaching up to smash her lips on his once again. He smiles against her lips, pulling her gently from her feet only to have her legs slowly wrap around his waist. She giggles softly into the kiss, her hands raking through his hair. "Guess what, Y/N?" He whispers. She hums in response, raising her eyebrows. "I kind of love you too.." He giggles, his nose brushing tenderly against hers. She smiles, her hips gently brushing his as they sway together on the dance floor.

"I love yooooou..." She sang into his ear, kissing his ear lobe softly. "I love you a lot.." He smiles into her hair, kissing her temple.

"I love you more, lovey..."