|Sick Day|

Stiles gently taps on his girlfriend's door, a plastic bag filled with goods on his arm. Poor Y/N had been out sick for 3 days already and he hates that she has to be alone, considering her parents were working and he couldn't be there. But today, he decided to cut school to take care of his girl.

"Come in," A voice croaks from inside, and Stiles tiptoes into the room, a wide smile on his lips.

"Doctor Stilinski, reporting for duty." He grins, making a small smile spread onto her lips.

"Is it time for my sponge bath?" She wiggles her eyebrows playfully and he laughs, shaking his head.

"You're adorable," He smiles as he shuts the door behind him, taking a seat on the bed beside her. "How you feeling?" He asks, placing a gentle hand against her warm forehead. She groans, hugging her pillow from her spot on her side and shaking her head.

"Sucky." She mutters, rubbing at her eyes. He tips his head at the poor girl, moving his hand to cup her cheek and gently stroke his thumb over her cheek bone.

"I'm sorry. But hey, I brought goodies," He smiles, swinging the bag on his finger. She raises her eyebrows, chuckling softly.

"Hit me, Stilinski. Whatcha got?" He grins, placing the bag in his lap before showing her the items.

"Well, first we have Star Wars, of course," He wiggles his eyebrows. She snorts and shakes her head.

"Go figure," She grins.

"Oh, come on, Y/N, it's just sensible." He grins. "Anyway, that, The Parent Trap, some soup, a deck of cards, and of course--" He pulls out book, none other than The 5th Wave, her favorite book.

"Oh my God, you brought it!" She says with excitement, reaching up to throw her arms around her boyfriend. "Does this mean you're gonna read me to sleep?" She chuckles.

"Why else would I bring it?" He jokes, kissing her temple softly. She giggles, wiggling herself into his lap.

"You're a dweeb." She hums. "But you're my dweeb. Oh! Doctor Dweeb." She laughs, hugging his neck. He giggles into her hair, kissing her temple once more.

"C'mere, you.." He hums, laying down so she's against his chest as he wraps both arms around her tight. She gladly presses herself into his chest, her fingers rubbing tenderly and smoothly up and down his back.

"God, you're warm..." She hums, kissing his shoulder softly. He grins, nuzzling his nose tenderly against hers.

"Well, that's my job as the boyfriend. Being your own personal heater." He murmurs. She chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck softly. "I like my job." He whispers, leaning in to kiss her lips softly.

"Ah, ah," She gently presses her fingers to his pink lips, raising her eyebrows. "You do not want to do that. My breath does not taste pleasant."

"Y/N..." Stiles whines, resting his forehead on hers.

"No, no, no, Dr. Stilinski, you can't afford to get sick. You have patients to attend to," She wiggles her eyebrows playfully before curling further into her boyfriend's chest. He giggles, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"Alright, fair enough. Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you..." He hums, stroking her hair tenderly.

"Even when I look like something from the walking dead?" She whispers, kissing his chest softly. He chuckles, shaking his head and burying his nose into her hair.

"Even when you look like something from the walking dead." He murmurs, his warm breath spreading over her pale skin like a blanket, sending a warm, fire like sensation through her body.

"Good..." She whispers, inhaling his familiar scent. It was so Stiles, she could just bask in it all day if he'd let her. And oh God, he would so let her. "I love you too."