|Snuggles|

*For susuxox *

(Stiles is too cute in that gif asdfghjkl)

Sulia nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard someone tap on her window, practically leaping out of her bed and ripping her curtains open to reveal a sleepy looking Stiles

Sulia nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard someone tap on her window, practically leaping out of her bed and ripping her curtains open to reveal a sleepy looking Stiles. The boy smiled weakly and waved, to which Sulia let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

"Shit, Stiles..." She murmured to herself before opening her window and yanking her boyfriend inside.  The hyperactive boy chuckled a bit, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

"Hello to you too," He smiled, pressing his lips softly against her forehead. Sulia rolled her eyes and draped her arms around his neck, her fingers gently playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Care to explain why you're at my house at 3 AM?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. He shrugged.

"I couldn't sleep. I sleep better when you're around.." He murmured, resting his forehead on hers. Sulia could only smile, nuzzling her nose softly and tenderly against his.

"So, basically you came for late night snuggles...?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Pretty much, yeah." Stiles responded, making her chuckle.

"C'mere, you freaking dweeb." She hummed, pulling him in close and nuzzling her face into his shoulder. Stiles laughed softly and kissed her cheek, swaying her gently back and forth.

"Geez, you're warm..." Stiles murmured, nuzzling his nose into her hair and closing his eyes.

Sulia chuckled and laid down on the bed, pulling her boyfriend with her. "It's something I brag about." She hums playfully, shrinking back against his chest.

Stiles grinned and draped his arm around her waist so he was spooning her tightly against his chest, nuzzling his nose against her temple lovingly. "Hey," He murmured. "I love you."

Sulia smiled gently. "I love you too."

A/N~ I'm sorry this is so short, but I tried! Sorry it took so long, love. <3 Hope you enjoyed!!