Chapter 7; Meeting with the Devil

Will and I decided to take a walk around the town whilst the night was still young. It was also time for us to clear our heads and relieve a lot of built up stress. 

The sky was almost as clear as I wanted my mind yet I felt like something just wasn't feeling quite right.  

"How are you feeling about your dad? What's going on in that mind of your's?" I asked, hugging Will's arm as he wandered down the street. 

"In all honesty, I'm trying not to think about it right now. I know that as long as I have you, everything will be okay. I can't thank you enough for being my rock and my half that makes me whole." 

Those words melted my heart and I knew then, that I couldn't be in a better place with the guy I love. 

As Will and I admired each other, our hands intertwined, it was short lived as our moment of romance was disturbed by a man's scream from up an ally way. The scream shattered the warm silence. 

" Wait here!" Will yelled as he took off up the street. 

"Will! Be careful!" I screamed after him. 

It wasn't until two seconds later that I felt myself being restrained by someone behind me. My arms were pulled back and my mouth was covered with a large hand, pressing firmly against it. 
I tried to scream but my cry was muffled and broken.

 After putting up a 30 second fight, I was dragged into  the back of a car, where I was tied and gagged. 

I watched as Will stumbled down the ally way, his white t-shirt smeared with blood and nothing that I could do apart from watch as my abductor, in all their black clothes, laughed and drove off with me. 

My eyes blurred with tears, I tried to look around to try and see if I recognised the car or anything in it. I wasn't from this area and so this made it very difficult for me to be able to try and work out who this was and why me? 

"This will be fun," the abductor said as they pulled into a large yet eerie building that was just off the motorway.  It was a male voice. A very deep male voice that spoke to me. 

It was the kind of voice that was chilling, the type that sent shivers up your spine and that is exactly what it did to me. It wasn't a voice that I recognised but it was definitely chilling and I didn't want to hear it any longer. 

I wriggled in the car to try and set myself free, but all attempts would be pointless because I was well and truly confined. My freedom was taken from me. 

" Get out, come on..." He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me from the back seat of the car, out of the door. 

I stamped on his toe before he pushed me to the ground and warned me that if I were ever to do that again, I'd be dead. 

At that time, I was up for testing the limits but I was stamped on too soon, pardon the pun. 

He was dressed in all black, including  a black mask that covered his face. He was fairly built and quite tall, oh how Sarah would have loved this guy. 

Before I could even respond, I was struck in the face and that is the last thing I remember from the transition from the car park to being inside the building.

                                                                                                    * 

I was awakened by a slap on the face. It was a sharp pain that caused me to retaliate with a spit at the person who stood before me. I was tied to a chair with my shoes removed. My vision was blurry and my head was in agony from the hit that I got outside. 

"Cheaters never prosper," the captor cackled in my face. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I looked at him in disgust. 

He rolled his eyes, the only part of him I could actually see but that didn't last long. 

He stood up and removed the mask from his face, revealing someone that I was in fact, aware of...someone that I wouldn't have expected.