I've got news...

I've started a website where I share personal experiences as well as beautyyy! 

PLEASE GET YO' ASSES ON MY WEBSITE AND SUPPORT YOUR GAL !! 

https://yourgalailsa.wordpress.com/ 

www.yourgalailsa.wordpress.com - copy and paste in the url bar at the top !

I'm from a small island in Scotland and grew up with some pretty tragic yet interesting events happening and I'd like to explore them on a little website that I've created- particularly the impact it had on me and some quite gripping and juicy stories for youu all. ( especially living on an island) ! 

Not only this: I've combined my personal stories with a beauty blog where I write reviews on both high-end and drugstore products. 

Even if you are just curious, have a little look ! 

If any of you are interested in getting to know me and about me then feel sooo free to visit my website and give me a follow if you have wordpress! 

The beauty side will include: 
 brands such as Too Faced, Urban Decay, Zoeva, Violet Voss, Morphe etc and obviously, the amazing drugstore brands also such as NYX, L'oreal, Rimmel and Maybelline. 

You will even get to see my lovely (sarcasm) face experiment with these products and show you loads of looks. How lucky are you...

ALSO:

just to let you know to feel free to follow me on social media or get in contact with me-

Instagram- @ailsagillies

Tumblr- http://fuckur2faces.tumblr.com/ (excuse the language)

P.s- Sorry for the interruption but I'm really keen and eager to keep giving to a large audience 

and for you all as my readers to have the chance to get to know me ( i'm not that exciting haha)! 

PLEASE GET YO ASSES ON MY WEBSITE AND SUPPORT YOUR GAL !!

-Ailsa Gillies