Chapter One

Jacob's POV

I see Bella throwing paper balls at Paul and his face is funny.

"Alright Bella, will you give up yet?" Paul said very annoyed.

"Nope, sorry Paul!" Bella said with a giggle.

"You guys act like brother and sister alot. Do you not notice that?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Yes we know that Jakey Poo!!" Bella said right when the bell rang. She ran out the door before I could get her because she knows I hate that nickname.

"God, Jake she got you good this time." Jared said, joining the conversation. Soon they where all walking off with Bella with them. I don't know why she's with them but oh well, I'll figure it out soon enough.

I walked to my bike and drove to my house. I walked inside and my dad said " How was school, bud?"

"Same as always dad." I replied with sarcasm. All of the sudden I felt a heat inside me and then I fell go the ground. I heard my dad grab the phone and call someone.

"Hey Sam, it's happening right now. Wanna come over now?" Dad said. Why on earth was my Dad calling Sam Uley? God people confuse me sometimes. All the sudden Sam comes through the door when I fell like I'm huge and I see a paw.

"Jacob, I need you to think of your human self, Ok." Sam said calmly. I did as I was told and I was in my human self but naked. Dad handed me some shorts and I put them on. "Jake, you are a wolf shifter, come with me now and you can meet the rest of the pack. They can get a little rough so watch out." Sam explained with a chuckle. We went outside and ran in the woods until we came across a small house.

We went inside and there was a woman cooking some food. "Welcome to the pack Jake. I'm Emily, here catch." She tossed me a muffin and I gave her a weird look. "Your gonna want one because when the rest come in there gonna be gone." She said with a chuckle.

"Emily, please don't do what your gonna do. Last time you did that they broke a vase." Sam replied with Chuckle. "Watch out Jake, the crazy train is coming to town!"

"Muffins guys!!" Emily said. Then Bella jumped over the couch and grabbed the basket of muffins and ran. "Hey Jake" Bella said while running into the kitchen hiding in the fridge.

"Alright where did Bella run off with the muffins this time." Paul said with an evil smirk.

"Can't tell you sorry boys." Emily said and with that Bella ran out of the fridge and into the woods with the basket on the floor, empty. I laughed at her behavior.

"Really Bella. You just had to eat them all. I guess I will go and get her." Embry said with an evil smirk on his face. Oh boy here's my new life