Chapter Ten

Anily's POV

I'm so happy!! I'm finally a big sister!! EJ and Nessie are so cute, though its annoying when they whine. Mommy said that I used to whine all the time when I was a baby.

"Mommy, why da thay always sweep?" I asked Mommy. But Daddy answered.

"It's because the milk makes them tired." He told me with a smile.

Bella's POV

Today I'm taking Anily and the twins to my Dad's house. He has meet Anily but not the twins.

When I got to his house I knocked on the door. He opened the door with a smile on his face. I returned it and walked inside. I got the twins out while Anily talked to Dad.

"Dad, these are the twins, EJ for Edward Jacob and Nessie for Renesmee." I said then handed him EJ.
Emmet came over to see our Dad and just had to hold Nessie. We talked about random things or how the pack was doing.

"Bella, tonight the pack is having a bonfire and would like you to come." My Dad told me.

"Ok but I probably won't bring the kids though tell there older because they won't understand." I replied with a smile. He just nodded.

~~~Time skip to when she leaves to beach~
"Bye, Dad." I said as I drove down the drive away. He waved goodbye. Bye the time I got home it was almost dark. I dropped Anily and the twins off, then drove to the beach.

When I got there I was greeted by Emily. "Hey Emily. How you doing?" I greeted her. She gave me a huge hug and I hugged her back.

We talked, laughed, and joked around all night until we all had to go home. I drove all the home with a smile on my face from the wonderful night I had with my family and friends. I'll never forget them.

"I'm home!!" I whispered/yelled cause I didn't want to wake up the kids.

"Hey love." Edward said while standing behind me. I just smiled and walked into the living room. I talked about my night with the pack and how Charlie was doing.

"Family meeting!!" Carlisle suddenly called out but still quiet. "Ok, so Alice got a vision that showed a girl that looked like Victoria-" the rest of us growled at that name. " Coming back to get her revenge on her cousin who is Victoria. The others called her Olivia."

What is happening now? Is she going to kill anyone that I love because she won't touch one person when I'm around.

" When is she coming?" Rosalie asked.

"Five days. She said that she was coming after Bella and Anily. So that means she doesn't know of the twins yet." Carlisle said with a worried but concerned look.

"I'm leaving with Anily and the twins because I don't won't her to find out about them. I'll leave tomorrow." I said with the concern of my children in my voice.

"I agree with Bella. Bella you get some sleep and the rest of us will pack your bag and buy a plane ticket to our other house in Maine." Esme said. I nodded and went to my room, then played down. I know where the house in Maine was because Edward took me there once.

I have to be careful cause the twins sparkle a little bit in the sun but it's not noticeable to humans, only supernatural can see.

Hopefully I don't run into any supernatural there or I might get alot of questions that I don't want to answer.

I really want all of us to be ok, was the last thought before I fell asleep.