Chapter Nine

Bella's POV

Two Years Later

We are still living in forks. I gave birth to twins named EJ (Edward Jacob) and Renesmee or Nessie. They are one month old, and today Edward, Anily, the twins and I are all going to the park as a family.

Oh and buy the way the twins are half-vampire and half-werewolf. So the will phase, but they still have to drink blood.

EJ has Edward's eyes and Nessie has my chocolate brown eyes. They both have my brown hair but has Edward's bronze color in it too.

I got the twins in the the double stroller, while Edward got Anily, blanket, toys, and diaper bag. After Edward put the blanket down and I put the twins down.

" I can't wait to see what they look like when they are older!!" I told Edward while looking at the twins.

"Me neither! They are gonna be beautiful just like there mother." Edward replied to me. I blushed at his comment. We talked for awhile and watched Anily play with the twins until we heard a gasp.

"Bella? Is that really you?" A voice said. I turned around to see the whole LA Push pack looking straight at me.

"What do you want? I thought I made it clear I didn't want to talk to you." I growled at them.

"Bella, we are truly sorry. We all really miss you. Heck, even the new pups we got want to meet you cause you seemed awesome. Please come back." Jake told me.

"Fine, but if any of you try anything I'll leave without warning." I told them with a serious tone.

"Thanks so much Bella!! Now who are these little things?" Jake asked me while looking at EJ and Nessie.

"Those two cute things are my twins. EJ for Edward Jacob and Nessie for Renesmee. And yes Jacob after you." I told him with a smile. He looked happy then a kid on Christmas morning.

We talked the rest of the day we talked and caught up on things over the past two years. God, it's so good to have them back.