Chapter Six

Bella's POV

After me and Emmet soaked everything in, we talked and stuff. Then I went home and went to bed after everything I had been through today.

Next Day

I woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. After that I went up stairs and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top. I left Paul a note saying I went for a run.

I went outside and phased into my white and gray wolf. I ran into the woods and ran through the forest enjoying the breeze. When I got back home I phased. I noticed Paul sitting on the porch crying.

"Paul? What's wrong and is Nessie still sleeping?" I asked him getting a little worried.

"Bella, don't phase and blow up like I did. Hold on let me get the boys." He replied then a second later the pack showed up. Paul nodded at me then Sam, Jake and Embry came over and held my arms back.

"Paul, what is going on right now. I'm not going to kill anyone." I said while trying to get out of there grasp.

"Bella, Nessie is dead. A Vampire killed her when I was trying to protect her but they crushed my leg so I couldn't. I'm sorry Baby." Paul said while backing up. I started shaking really hard cause my Baby Girl was dead. I then phased and ran into the forest. I could hear the boys yelling for me to come back, but I couldn't, I just lost my baby.

~~~~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~~

I was still in my wolf form. I decided to run back home so I did. When I got there, the boys sat there with worried faces. I barked and they all jumped. When they saw me they started walking towards me, but I growled and they backed off. I phased and put my clothes on.

"Bella, I'm sorry. I never meant for her to die. I don't care if your still mad at me or not. Just please stay here." Paul asked me. The rest of the pack nodded there heads in agreement.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what I'm gonna do. I might go find where this other tattoo belongs too. All I know is I'm not going to be here for a while I'm sorry, but I just can't. I might be back in a couple years." I said while walking to the house and packing my clothes. Then I ran towards my car before anyone could stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~Two Days Later~~~~~~~~ I was sitting on the couch in my hotel when I felt a kick in my stomach. I ran into the bathroom and did some pregnancy test. Three minutes later I ran in the bathroom and was shocked.

I was pregnant with my second child and I was six months. I looked in the mirror and I saw that my stomach was growing to look like six months. How could this be? I just had her almost a year ago. Oh I remember now.

I made a doctor's appointment and they said to come in today for a six month check-up. I walk in through the doors.
"Hi, I'm Bella Swan. I'm here for my six month check-up." I told the lady at the front desk. She said to go sit down and I did. Then my name was called and I was lead into a room.
"Hello Bella, I'm Dr.Harrison, please lay down on the bed so we can start." The doctor said, so I did. I just dove off into space with he was looking around.

"Well Miss Swan, it looks like you are having a baby girl!! Congrats!" The doctor said. Then I went home and started thinking of names for her and if I should use Paul's last name or Swan.

"I'm thinking maybe to put together Angela and Emily's name together." I said to myself. I think it's a good idea but how?

"Anily Shay Lahote!! It's perfect!!" I said out loud (An-Ly). A werewolf's pregnancy lasts about 7 months. So next month I'll be giving birth.

~~~~~~One Month After Birth ~~~~~~

Anily is doing great and I decided to go back to Forks. I know they will be surprised when I get there and Paul might think I cheated so I went outside and into the woods and phased. I then heard the packs thoughts.

Hey guys it's me, Bella. I wanted to tell you guys that when I come back, don't be surprised if I'm not alone. Also don't think anything stupid and let me explain. Sorry for leaving be back soon, don't know when.- Bella

God, Bella!! It's OK. And why do you think we would get mad if it was a surprise!! I miss you baby and come back soon! Love ya!!- Paul

You might get mad, but hear me out first. I'm planning on coming home soon just not sure. I got to go so bye. Love ya guys.- Bella

After that I shifted back and went to check on Anily. Right when I walked through the door she started crying. I went and picked her up and decided what I was going to do. I was going back home.

So I got Anily in some clothes and put her in her carrier. I then put some clothes on, grabbed Anily and checked out of the hotel. I put Anily in the back and hopped in the front.

I kept driving tell I got to Emily's house. I got out and heard yelling from inside. I then went protective and grabbed Anily from the back and held her to my chest. Then the front door burst open and I ran behind a tree. All of the boys came outside arguing.

"What do you mean she can't come back to the pack? I would have done the same if my kid just died!" Jake yelled at Sam.

"She can't come back cause she left us. It was her choice and she left. Plus she could have joined any enemy pack!" Sam shouted back. They kept arguing back and forth until I got tired of it and that's when I shouted while stepping out.

"So that's what I get after coming home Sam. Really? You just didn't lose a daughter then have another one. Paul, your her father. So this is the type of reunion I get? When you make up your mind, call me and I'll answer." I said then walked to my car and put Anily in then drove away with them with shocked faces on.

I then pulled my car over on the side of the rode and grabbed Anily. I ran through the woods and into the meadow. I sat down and put Anily in my lap. Soon she fell asleep and that's when the Cullen's showed up.

"Bella? What are you doing here and who's that?" Alice asked me. Emmet saw me crying and ran over to me and hugged me while sitting down.

"Emmet, why are you down there hugging her? Your not cheating on me right?" Rosalie asked Emmet.

"No Rose, He's my brother. This little thing is my baby Anily and she's Paul's." This shocked all of the Cullen's when I told them.

We talked for a little bit then we all went to there house and I fell asleep with Anily in my arms on the couch. The Cullen's said that they would let me travel with them cause I can chose to live forever or age and I chose to live forever. When I made that choice, the Cullen's said I could travel and live with them since I had nowhere else to go and since Emmet was my brother.

Let my new life begin!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!! This is a long chapter. There's a lot of stuff going on right now!! I wonder what's going to happen next!?