Chapter Eleven

Edward's POV

While Bella was sleeping Alice and I started packing there clothes while Carlisle bought there plane tickets. Esme is packing animal blood for the babies and Anily, along with milk.

I hope that we all make it through this alive. We would all like to stay in one piece. Bella came down the stairs carrying Nessie and EJ. They both look like three year olds.

"Morning everyone." Bella said out loud knowing they could here her.

Time Skip to when Bella gets to Maine

Bella's POV

When we got to the house in Maine, the first thing I did was make sure everyone was fed. With both human food and blood. Once I laid the twins and Anily down, I got to thinking. What would I do if Olivia found me and saw the twins.

I thought for awhile when a memory of two men I remember before I moved to Forks. I pulled my phone out and called a number I never thought I'd use again. When they answered, I almost hung up because I didn't know if I could talk to them.

Bella Other Phone Convo.

"Hello?" A male voice answered on the other line. I was in a daze for a second but quickly snapped out of it.

"Is this Dean or Sam Winchester?" I asked hoping it was.

"This is Dean Winchester. Who is this?" Dean said a little irritated. I had a grin on my face.

"Dean, it's Bella." I told him carefully. I was waiting for him to yell at me, but what he said shocked me next.

"Bella, is that really you? If it is where have you been?! Not one phone call for you!" Dean replied. It sounded like he was about to cry and it broke my heart.

"Yes Dean, its me. I'm sorry I haven't called. I've been busy and the way I left was to hard for me to face. I have always wanted to call you but couldn't bring myself to it." I told him. I was crying right now. He was say sweet nothing's in the phone to me and I instantly calmed down.

"It's Ok Bella. The way you left broke my heart too. But when I heard that you were married I couldn't bring myself to call you. Everytime some brought you up, I would yell at them telling them it was my fault you were gone." He paused like he wanted to say something he shouldn't. "Bella, I have loved you from the moment I saw you. I know I shouldn't say this but I love you. No matter what happens I will always love you." Dean told me. I was full on crying now and was trying to tell if he was telling the truth. He was telling the truth.

"I love you too, but I'm married. I have three kids. If I wasn't married I would go back to you. Now a crazy cold one is trying to kill me and I was wondering if you and Sam wanted to come down to the house in Maine I'm living at?" I told him. He said yah they would and then I hung up.

I couldn't believe it. My first love and family was coming down to my house and was going to stay. I had a felling that I would have to be choosing between Dean and Edward. I don't want to but it might come to that because so many amazing memories that I went through with Dean, but I live Edward now just as much.

Ugh, why does the world hate me sometimes. I love them both, but I have a felling I'm gonna have to choose. Whoever I chose the other will probably be mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's been awhile but I've been busy. I'll try to update as much I can. Also who do you think Bella should be with?

Dean/Bella

Edward/Bella

Please let me know!!