Chapter Eight

Bella's POV

We are at the treaty line at the river, waiting for the pack. I had my back to them when they showed up. "Bella, I am sorry for the things that I said that day. I would like you to join the pack once again." Sam told me.

I turned around and said "How can I join you guys after what happened. I know you guys are sorry, but I have a perfect life right now. Without you in it!!" I shouted the last part so loud that Esme had to cover Anily's ears.

She saw that I was shaking and started wriggling in Esme's arms. When she got out she ran for me, while everyone tried to catch her. I was still shaking when she grabbed my legs.

When she grabbed my leg, I picked her up and started to calm down. I heard gasps coming from the pack. "Is that her. I want to be in her life, Bella." Paul told me.

"Never!! I'm leaving and never coming back!! Tell Charlie that I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore." I yelled at them. "You didn't want me in your life after I came back so why do you want me back now!".

"Bella, we are sorry for how we acted. Please come back we all miss you." Jared told me while looking at Anily too.

"I'm sorry but I found both my families. The Cullen's and the Makens.
They are my wolf family side. I love them and I joined them. If you wanted me back, you could have done it the first time." I said proudly while switching legs to keep Anily busy.

"We are sorry. I'm happy you found your true pack,but we all miss you. Emily misses you greatly." Sam told me.

"I will see Emily soon, but I'm not bringing my baby. Now goodbye for now." I said then walked away. I ran all the away home. When I got there Jasper took Anily from me and I ran outside to kick some trees.

"Bella, you better stop or the Major is going wanna come out." Jasper told me.

"Sorry Jasper." I replied back. With that we went inside and talked and soon I fell asleep thinking about how great my life is with the Cullen's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!! Hope you guys like my book!! Sorry that this one is shorter than normal