Chapter Three

Bella's POV

That was 6 months ago. We are adopting a baby girl and I hope the Cullen's don't show up cause I'm having the best life ever with the pack!! Plus the baby is a wolf too. Today Paul and I are going shopping for the baby.

"Hey Paul. How about Vanessa Rose or Masie Grace?" I said still working on the names.

"I think Vanessa Rose is prefect, sweetheart." Paul replied while we where getting out of the car.

Alice's POV

We just got back to Forks and we are shopping as a family together in Port Angeles. I went another because it felt like I needed to see something. I continued walking until I saw Bella. Bella!! Omg!! Then I saw her holding hands with a Mutt. I gasped.

With that I ran back to my family in human speed. When I got back they all had worried faces on like me.

"Alice. What's wrong? Your emotions are all over the place." Jasper asked while they walked over to me.

"Just follow me cause your gonna wanna see this. Also, don't kill anyone, please?" I asked kindly.

"Ok, but why would we want to kill someone?" Carlisle asked. I just shook my head and started walking. Then I saw them in a store and waited.

"Alice, why are we waiting here? Edward asked a little annoyed. The Bella walked out holding Paul's hand.

"That's what I was waiting for. Edward, Bella is pregnant with Paul's baby. So that means they imprinted." I answered calming.

Bella's POV

We walked out of the baby store and then all of the sudden I was being attacked by someone hugging me.

"Bella! Omg, I missed you so much, Love!" Edward said. I was shaking really bad now.

"Don't call me that. You lost that almost 3 years ago. I'm happy so back off Edward." With that me and Paul left the Cullen's with surprised faces. Ha, they don't know who they are missing with now.