-Change-

//smut warning\\
(Kellin's POV)

Today's the day and I couldn't be more than excited.

Today is the day I'm going to official take apart of the male appearance.

I've always been a boy on the inside, I just was born into the wrong body. I'm actually really glad I don't have big boobs. I'm more or less already flat chested. I always wore boy clothes, I always loved the stereotypical boy colors, I just felt better being called Kellin the little boy. Not Kelli the little girl. And today, I'm finally going to get the body I've always wanted. Even if I wasn't able to get surgery, I'd still be a boy. Who cares if I have a girl body? I'm obnoxious, have a bit more of a manly build, I hang out with a few guys and talk about boy things. Minus the girls; boys are still cuter.

Sure, I didn't have many friends, but I was happy with the friends I had. I had Justin, Mike, Gabe and Vic. Only, Vic is a bit more than just a friend. He's also one of the reasons I finally accepted myself.

After being kicked out of my house when I was 17, I called Mike and Vic and asked if I could stay, since Vic was already 19 and got him and Mike an apartment. That was the day I cracked and told my best friend about everything. At first, Mike thought I was a guy. They all did. But one day, Gabe suggested swimming. I couldn't go topless, obviously, so I had to tell all my friends; excluding Mike and Vic who already knew. They were pretty accepting of it, which is a relief. The only issue is, someone from school overheard my conversation with Justin about it and started the rumors how I was a lying, disgusting tranny.

Since I lived, and still do, with Vic and Mike at the time, they'd hear me crying and saw my pain. Vic always was a bit more heart to heart so he always tried comforting me. Mike was here for me too, he was just awkward. Anyways, after awhile of hanging around Vic, he asked me to be his boyfriend. I told him, "What about my body though?" And his response was simply,

"It's beautiful no matter what you want to be because you are that on the inside."

I simply gave him a small nod and said, "You like boys, Vic. And I know I am one at heart but I was born with this gross body. I don't want you to be disgusted in me."

He grabbed my cheeks and made me look at him through teary eyes and gave me that same small smile he always had and replied, "I don't like boys Kellin, I like you. Even if you are different from the outside, it doesn't change a thing. I want you, all of you even if you don't want it. You're not gross, not one bit, and maybe one day you can get surgery done if that's what you want."

And that is what I want, hence why I'm here today, sitting in the passenger seat, bouncing my leg impatiently. I'm 18 now, so I'm able to get what I want done to me.

"Babe, calm down," Vic chuckles, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I can't, Viccy! I'm finally going to have the body I've always wanted- no scratch that. What I needed. I can't wait! I'm going to feel like myself and be able to be myself." I pursed my lips, trying to hold back a giant grin that wanted to break out across my face.

Vic larger, tanned hand rubbed my thigh affectionately. Yeah, he knew his sexuality was homosexual, but I guess I was an exception? I felt bad I couldn't give him the physical appearance of what he wanted, but over the year we've been dating, we obviously had slept together. I remember our first time. I was so nervous, I thought I was going to be crushed by all the nerves; I also was so self conscious. But Vic being the perfect boyfriend he is, told me he loves me no matter what and wants to be with me every way possible even if I didn't match his preferences. Now, however, I will! I'll be able to have a body like his and finally be seen to the eye as a boy.