-Dr. Fuentes-

(Kellin's POV)
//like i said, i don't know how this works, i just felt like writing smut lmao\\
*smut warning!*

"Kellin Bostwick?" I perk up at my name being called, and I look over at the receptionist lady. I stand up, making my way to her. "That's me." I give her a small smirk, knowing my plans for my one fine as hell Doctor.

"Dr.Fuentes will see you now. Room 12, on your right." She says, turning back to her desktop computer. I bite back a smirk and walk to the room. I've only been to Dr.Fuentes twice, but both were for check ups, today's different. Today I'm getting my prostate exam. I know most guys hate it—I've only had it done once in middle school for a physical—but me being a gay guy with a hot ass Doctor checking that part out for me to make sure everything's okay, well let's just say I'm going to make it difficult for him.

I walk into the room with a smirk planted on my face. I take a seat on the hospital bed, lighting kicking my legs.

Shortly after, Dr.Fuentes walks in, his whole being luring me in. He has the generic white coat and stethoscope around his neck but I can see he has a white button up under the coat as well as black jeans.

"Mr.Bostwick," he says, offering me his hand to shake which I take gently.

"I prefer Quinn, but it's fine." I giggle, biting my bottom lip. He glanced down in a split second at my lips, but averts his gaze down to his clipboard, probably hoping I didn't see it.

"You're aware of what you're here for, right? Apart of your sports physical?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm, I sure do like getting physical." I wink at him, folding my hands in my lap.

"Uh," he falters but quickly shakes his head. "Alright, well, I'm going to need you to get dressed in this gown, leaving the back untied and lean forward on the chair. I'll be right back." He takes out a gown from one of the cabinets and sets it down besides me. He gestures to this dentist looking type chair before stepping out of the room.

I let out a deep breath, quickly dressing into the gown, leaving the back untied like I was instructed. I kept my boxers on though; I wanted to save that part for Dr.Fuentes to see, if you catch my drift. I sit down on the chair, my back facing the wall. I soon hear the door open and look over to see him walk back in the room with those blue rubber gloves on. I smirk at him, seeing him quickly glance down at me and clear his throat.

"You need to, uh, remove your last article of clothing." He says a little awkwardly, but trying to remain professional.

"Mkay, anything for you, Dr.Fuentes." I smile cheekily and stand back up before slowly slipping my boxers off under the gown, but as soon as I sat back down, I felt the coolness of the air hitting my bottom.

(A/N I don't know how these work I just needed a prompt to write smut lmao)

"Okay, so what I'm going to have to do is-"

"I know what you have to do. I'd prefer not to hear it, I rather feel it." I smirk, purposely pushing my hips back some so my ass was more visible.

I hear him clear his throat and notice he opened a drawer, reaching out for some instrument that he smothered in lube. It wasn't big so I wasn't paranoid or anything, but I really wanted him to use his fingers to check. I leaned forward as I felt him raise my legs a bit so I was basically on my elbows and knees. I let out a quiet breath as I felt whatever the fuck he was using to check me with. The room was awfully quiet, so it wasn't hard to hear him swallow thickly. Hm, looks like even the doctor caught a bit of the gay.