-Nightmares-

[this was a request by @ONG_Nameless , I hope this is what you wanted. I'll be surely getting to the others soon! (: Daddy!Vic + Little!Kellin]

It was a stormy night when Kellin woke up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down his pale face. His bed soiled and his body shaking like a frail leaf. He had just had a nightmare where big scary monsters took away his Daddy and then tried to kill him. He tried waking up, but the Little didn't have enough will power to pull himself out of the dream.

He looked down at his jammie shorts that were now soaked in urine and his sheets, emitting a sob from him.

"Daddy!" His scratchy voice called out but it barely muffled through his shut door. Kellin continued crying, small hiccups leaving the small pale boys mouth as he crawled off his bed and walked down the hall to his Daddy's bedroom. He held his hands up to his ears, afraid a monster would appear at any second to kill him and eat him up.

"D-Daddy," he cried, opening Vic's bedroom door where Vic lay on his bed, small snores leaving his parted lips, body sprawled out among his sheets.

"Daddy?" Kellin whined, cringing every time his wet panties rubbed against his private parts. He walked over to the side of Vic's bed and tried climbing up, but was ultimately too short to reach up to the lifted bed, his small hands gripping the edge of the blanket.

"Daddy! Wake up!" He sobbed, the thunder cracking outside making the young one shiver in fright. Vic stirred in his sleep, but quickly sitting up in alert when he felt his blanket being yanked off of him and a loud thud. At first he was thinking someone breaking in but instead a cry from Kellin was heard as he sobbed harder.

"Baby? Kells? What's wrong?" He asked quickly, his voice a tad deeper and scratchier due to being woken up. He hopped off his bed and crouched down to where his baby boy sat, tears cascading down his flushed cheeks.

"I-I had-had a b-ad dream a-and...and I tried waking y-you up Da-Daddy but I-I," the boy trailed off as hiccups left his frail body, hands gripping tightly onto his Daddy's blanket.

"Oh no, baby, I'm sorry," Vic frowned, sitting on the floor then pulling Kellin onto his lap, hugging his little to his chest. He felt the wetness from Kellin's pajama shorts, but he wasn't going to say anything yet until the little calmed down.

"T-They took you away, a-and tried to eat me!" Kellin sobbed into the older males chest, his arms wrapped around Vic's torso tightly.

"Shh, baby, shh, no ones going to take me away from you and no one is going to try to eat you, okay? Daddy's here. I've got you," Vic whispered soothingly into his baby's ear, hands running gently through the black locks of Kellin's hair.

"P-Promise?" Kellin whimpered, weakly holding his pinkie up.

"Promise." His Daddy replied, hooking his pinkie with Kellin's, lovingly kissing his temple and cheek. Once Kellin's cries turned into small, occasional sniffles, he rubbed his hand against his nose and sat up, frowning at the remembrance of his accident.

"Daddy," he whispered. "I also had an accident, I-I didn't mean to." The green eyed boy frowned up at his Daddy who only gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay baby, let's get you cleaned up okay?" Kellin nodded in agreement, and clung onto Vic as he stood, holding the small boy closely. He walked them both into the bathroom and set up the bath, making sure to put in the lavender scented bubbles that Kellin loved oh-so-dearly. As the bathtub was filling up, Vic turned back around to his baby boy and gently gripped the hem of his shirt.

"Arms up, Darling," he said softly with a tired smile. He was well aware that it was roughly around three in the morning, but it was Sunday morning, so they both could sleep in. Kellin raised his arms with a weak giggle, loving when his Daddy leant forward and gave him a few small big boy kisses on his lips.

Vic helped Kellin out of his soiled panties and pajama shorts, setting them over the sink before helping Kellin in the tub.

"You play with some of your toys, Daddy's going to throw your clothes and sheets in the wash alright?" The young one nodded, splashing gently with his rubber duckies already. Vic smiled at the sight and left a kiss to the top of the boys head, murmuring a quick, "I love you" before taking the dirty clothes to the laundry room.

On his way, he stopped to grab Kellin's soiled Spongebob sheets then went to put them both in the wash. It wasn't often that Kellin had accidents and while he was in little mode, he didn't enjoy diapers. Vic stopped to grab Kellin some clean pajamas on his way back to the bathroom. When he got back, Kellin was still splashing around, playing with the bubbles and his duckies.

"Hey baby, Daddy got you some clean jammies," Vic says with a small smile. The little looks up and smiles back before a kitten like yawn leaves his lips.

"Daddy?" He asks, a hum coming from the older one. "Can I sleep with you for the rest of the night?" He looks up at Vic with his big, innocent green eyes, a small pout on his pretty pink lips.

Vic sighed with a grin. "Of course, sweetheart." Kellin giggled in glee and played around in the tub for a little while longer, his daddy watching his baby enjoy himself, his arms crossed over his chest with a tired smile on his lips. When it was time for Kellin to get out, his Daddy wrapped him up in a fluffy purple towel that had a small hippo hood on it. He looked absolutely adorable, so Vic took a minute to admire his adorable lover.

"What?" Kellin asked, a small lisp due to his thumb being in his mouth.

"Nothing baby doll, you're just adorable," Vic cooed, kissing his little's forehead. Kellin's cheeks flushed a dark pink color, his heart fluttering from the compliment. His daddy's compliments always made him feel special.

After Vic got the younger one dressed, into a dino onesie, they both retreated back to the eldest room. Vic lifted Kellin up onto his high rise bed, and made sure to fluff up the pillows before they both laid back down. The little curled up to his daddy, but then quickly jumped up.

"I forgot George!" He exclaimed, tumbling off Vic's bed and running off. Vic laughed to himself and waited patiently for the pale boy to return, which he did, only a frog stuffie occupied in his arms. Vic helped hoist Kellin back up where the little then laid his head on Vic's broad chest, his tummy soaring with butterflies.

"Do you want a paci?" Vic asked softly, stroking Kellin's smooth cheek. Kellin nodded bashfully, leaning back to allow his daddy to reach over to the nightstand before popping the yellow pacifier in the young ones mouth.

They cuddled up close together under the fluffy comforter, Kellin's head resting against Vic's chest, his leg swung over his waist as well. They both let out content sighs, listening gently to the patter of rain against the window.

"Goo-night Daddy," Kellin whispered against his paci. "I love you."

Vic's heart soared with warmth and he gave Kellin one last kiss on the forehead. "I love you too, little one."

~
I'm eating waffles and watching spongebob :| that's how my spring break is going tbh. Tv and waffles. Not that I'm complaining