-Snowball Fight-

[AGaIn another from 12 Day. I just don't want these to sit in my drafts because I actually really like these]

(Vic's POV)

"Papa, I don't want to wear a scarf!" May argued, pouting as I wrapped the warm wool around her neck.

"You have to babe, you don't want to get sick do you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as I button up her coat. May shakes her head, still pouting. I kiss her forehead before standing up again. I look over in time to see Kellin walk in, holding the hand of our youngest son, Grayson. Grayson's decked out in snow pants, a winter jacket, a hat, mitts and boots just like May while Kellin has on normal skinny jeans with a hoodie and a beanie on. I smile warmly at him, earning a cute blush in return.

"Ready?" My husband of three years asks. I nod, pulling a beanie on over my hair.

"Let's go build a snowman!" May exclaim, running outside, her snow pants making the swishing noise as each pant leg brushes against each other.

May's only four while Grayson's two. Kellin and I had May before being married, but that doesn't matter. We've been together a total of fourteen years, and I still find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with him each day. People say as you get older, you start to lose your spark, but Kellin and I have been together since sophomore year in high school. I'm currently 33 while he's 30. We aren't too old for anything. If you catch my drift.

I follow after May outside, Kellin's free hand finding mine. I give him a kiss on the cheek, murmuring a quick, "I love you."

"Snow!" Grayson yells excitedly, running after her sister, quickly toppling over in the two feet of snow. Kellin nearly runs after him to pick him up, but sighs in relief as he starts laughing, sticking his head back up, his hat missing.

"Oh baby, keep your hat on so you stay warm." Kellin says, placing the blue knitted hat back onto his head.

"Papa! Come build a snowman with me since Gray is hogging Daddy!" May exclaims, grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it up in the air. I smile and make my way over to her. I scoop up some snow in my fingerless glove clad hand, rolling it gently across the flat snow.

"You have to make sure to be careful and roll it across where there are no footprints." I explain, demonstrating to May how to roll a big ball of snow. She starts making her own, and I lean over some, rolling my own. Next thing I know I feel an impact on my back, snow splattering all over behind me. I gasp on instinct and turn to where Kellin's smiling innocently and Grayson clapping in excitement, giggling gleefully.

"Another Daddy!" He whisper-shouts to Kellin, tugging on the bottom of his hoodie. I narrow my eyes playfully, giving Kel a fake glare.

"May, c'mere," I say, watching my little flamboyant daughter run over to me, tripping occasionally over the thick snow. "Get a ball of snow, and sneak up behind Daddy and throw it at him." I whisper to her. An evil smile spreads across her face as she nods and follows my instructions. I scoop up my own snow and smile wickedly at Kellin.

"No!" He squeaks, kneeling behind Grayson. "You can't throw snowballs at your own husband." He whines, peeking up at me.

"But you threw it at me!" I laugh, rolling the snow in my hands into a ball. I watch closely as May stalks up behind Kellin, and quickly throws the snow at his back.

"Got you!" She yells, running away quickly. Kellin glares at me and throws another snowball at me, it hitting me square in the chest.

"Oh it's on." I say with a shit eating grin. I throw the snowball at Kellin, being careful not to impale Grayson with it. It hits him in the stomach, eliciting a groan from him.

"Hey, Papa! You can't do that! That's mean!" Grayson exclaims, running over to me on wobbly legs since he just got the hang of running. He smashes snow onto my leg, looking up at me with a huge smile, his hazel eyes gleaming in a youthful glow.

"Oh no! You got me!" I exclaim, falling back into the snow. I glance over to see May throwing snowballs at Kellin, a small yelp coming from her when Kellin picked her up, swinging her over his shoulder.

"Papa, help!" May squeals. Grayson grabs a ton of snow, trying to make a snowball and tossing it at Kellin's leg.

"I got you!" He squealed. Kellin groans dramatically, setting May down.

"Oh no!" Kellin exclaims, plopping down on the snow next to me. I smile wickedly and grab a handful before smashing it against his chest. "Hey!" He giggles, picking up some snow to throw it at me. Grayson and May run around gathering a bunch of snowballs before bombarding Kellin and I.

I knew one of us would eventually fall sick from the cold, but I couldn't enjoy anything more than spending time with my family. Even if it earned me a few snowballs in the face.

~