-Detention-

[teacher x student requested by @EmmaGrace977 :-) ]
Warnings: sexual content (kellin tops)

(Vic's POV)

"And why are you late for the third time this week Mr.Fuentes?" Mr.Quinn, my-hot as fuck-English teacher, asked.

"Busy sucking dick in the locker room sorry," I roll my eyes, tossing my bag by my desk before plopping down in my seat. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check to see if I have any texts, much to my surprise there's a few. I hear a throat clear and glance up to see Mr.Quinn's stupidly attractive face looking at me disapprovingly.

"What?" I snap, annoyed.

"Detention after school," he says smugly before turning to the class. I roll my eyes again, before looking back down at my phone and reply to the messages I got from my brother and friends.

-

I walked sluggishly to Mr.Quinn's classroom after the final bell, I didn't have any rush. As I walked into the classroom, I take note of him sitting at his desk with glasses perched on his nose. His white button up and black tie complimented his body quite well, along with his black skinny jeans. His ass looked great in them. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me, his head tilting slightly.

"Shut the door." He says, taking his glasses off and placing them on his desk. I do as told, and also flicking the lock. Mr.Quinn walks up to me, and I almost flinch as he reaches toward me but instead he grabs the small blinds string for the window next to the door and shuts them. I smile, all tension leaving my body as I quickly wrap my arms around Kellin's neck, kissing him deeply.

He smiles against my lips before returning the kiss. After a few lip bites and pecks, he pulls away, leaving a small kiss to my forehead.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," I breath out, my hands tucking themselves into his front jean pockets.

"I know, baby, believe me, I have too, but you know that once you graduate we'll be able to whenever we want." Kellin smiles down at me, my cheeks reddening at his stare.

We were obviously in a very illegal relationship. And it sucked. I wanted to be able to tell everyone how amazing and handsome my boyfriend was, hold his hand, kiss him and go on dates, but we couldn't. Not until I graduated in May while it's only November. Kellin and I started dating back in the beginning of my junior year, so over a year and we haven't got caught yet and we both intend to keep it that way. I still don't understand what's so bad about it because I mean, he still grades me as he would anyone else and he most definitely isn't taking advantage of me. I dunno.

"I love you," I murmur, stepping on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

"Mm, I love you too." He mumbled against my lips, his hands finding their place on my hips.

"Ya know...I've been awfully horny today as well..." I trail off and wrap my arms around his neck.

Kellin raises an eyebrow and chuckles darkly, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Oh really now? Even after you felt the need to talk back after being late to class again?"

"You know when you go all strict and serious it turns me on," I giggle and wrap my hand around his tie, gently pulling him back down to me. "And besides Mr.Quinn, don't you want to fuck me raw against the desk?" I question seductively in a whisper, leaving a small kiss below his ear. I felt his grip on my hips tighten before he pulled me over to his desk, a lustful look in his eyes.

"If we do, remember-"

"Don't be too loud, and it has to be quick, I know." I mumble, pushing his papers aside then hopping up on the free spot on the desk. Kellin places himself between my legs, his hands groping around my thighs as his lips attach to my neck. A small, pleasure induced sigh leaves my lips, my body enjoying the feel of his touch. I felt him nibble a hickey a little above my collarbone, one of his hands pulling the neck of my hoodie down a bit to grant himself easier access. I wrap my arms around his neck, gently running my fingers through his hair as his hips roll into mine instinctively.