-first snowfall-

[this was apart of the 12 Days of Christmas thingy that I made but didn't finish in time so I'm going to post those one shots in here so they don't go to waste :) ]

(Kellin's POV)

His cold fingers twined with mine, filling both of us with a small warmth from each other. I don't think Vic was used to this weather, considering he moved here to Michigan in the spring when the weather was starting to clear up and be somewhat warm. It's nearing the end of November, and I can just feel that the snow is going to come soon. I was also excited considering it'd be my gorgeous boyfriends first time seeing snow in person; even if he is 23, he grew up in San Diego.

For tonight, however, we decided to just walk around the park. I was suited in a fluffy, light grey sweater, a scarf wrapped cozily around my neck and a pair of fuzzy boots. Vic was dressed warmly, too, a jacket encasing his torso with his casual skinny jeans and boots, and lastly, a small hat with a poofball at the top.

"It's so peaceful out here," he sighs, a small wisp coming from his lips due to the temperature.

"It's not always peaceful, as you know, but I could only imagine what California would be like." I reply, looking over at him. I notice his lip twitch, his throat letting out a small chuckle.

"California was... I don't know how to explain it. Just really stressful." Another sigh. I frowned, thinking back to when he told me about how it was back in California. He struggled with a job, his parents kicked him out for being gay, he couldn't afford an apartment right away and was out on the streets for a few months. It broke my heart, because no matter what mistakes he's made, he never deserved to be disowned onto the streets like that.

I leant closer, kissing his cheek gently. "Don't worry about that anymore, babe. It's the past, you need to focus on making new, good memories and block out the old, bad memories." Our walking came to a halt as Vic gave me a smile before kissing my cold lips. I melted into the kiss like always, wrapping my sweater clad arms around his neck. His strong hands plant themselves firmly, but gently, on my hips, pulling us flush together.

The weather was still cold, but I quickly heated up in a blush as Vic gently nibbled on my bottom lip. I gladly granted him access, lightly holding onto the hair on the back of his neck. We've been together since March, around eight months. We've established the L word, and yes, we've slept together, but that doesn't mean I still don't blush and get shy over kissing him.

I pull away shyly, pressing my forehead against the crook of his neck. I felt his throat vibrate with a blissful chuckle, Vic's arms wrapping protectively around my waist.

"Babe!" He gasps, pulling out of our hug to look up at the sky. I giggle at the sight of him watching the snow start to fall.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask, admiring the way his eyes lit up in youthful joy, a bright smile accompanying his gorgeous tan complexion.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replies cheekily, his smile staying prominent as ever. "You got some snowflakes in your hair, darling." He laughs, causing me to shake my head, ruffling the snow out of my hair.

"Oh hush, soon the whole ground will be full of snow." I send him a smile before taking my own time to admire the snow falling in uncoordinated patterns. The frost that already formed on the blades of grass, slowly started being covered with the specks of white, creating a glow from the street light.

I heard a camera snap, and quickly whipped my head over to see Vic holding his phone up, it aimed right at me.

"You look so pretty right now." He breathes out, a sly smile on his lips probably from my flushed cheeks. He takes two steps towards me, cupping my cheeks delicately before planting his lips on mine in another sweet kiss.

"Tomorrow we should build a snowman." I suggest against his lips, holding his larger, calloused hands in mine.

"Yes!" He exclaims, jumping up but quickly clears his throat. "I mean, yeah, totally. That'd be fun." I laugh at his awkward antics, rolling my eyes lovingly.

"C'mon you goof," I say, and he smiles even more, pecking my cheek.

For the rest of the night we walked through the park, watching the snow fall unevenly onto the ground and around us, until we both got chilly and went home, drank hot chocolate and cuddled on the couch, continuing our watching from the living room window.

~