-Flower Boy-

[Pastel!Kellin and Punk!Vic as requested by @MisguidedByDarkness (: ]
(Kellin's POV)

I smiled to myself as I tilted the watering can slightly, allowing the water to spill out onto the soil bed where the flowers grew. I loved my job, honestly. The flower shop was my happy own get away even though I was technically working. But I enjoyed it. I love the plants and the smells, not to mention the vibrant colors. Also, the clients we have are always kind and sweet.

There was only one teenage boy who came here with his mother and made a snarky remark on a man wearing a pastel blue skirt, but I shrugged it off. Ignorant people weren't worth the trouble. I mean, I had an awesome job that I enjoyed, a wonderful home, a handsome as hell boyfriend, and a killer sense of fashion, so why should I let one persons opinion bring me down?

"Closing shifts Alan's tonight so the rest of you are free to go!" My manager, Karen, calls out with a laugh at Alan's groan. I giggle to myself and set the watering can down then go over to clock out behind the counter. I grab my lilac sweater, slipping it on before grabbing my phone and wallet.

"Bye guys!" I call out with a smile. I wave, and on my way to the door, I clumsily run into someone. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry." I gasp out quickly, but look up and pout at the sight of a smirking tattooed and total punk of a boy that I call my boyfriend.

"It's not nice to run into people, Kells," he chuckles teasingly, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Be quiet," I murmur embarrassedly, emitting another chuckle from Vic. I step on my tippy toes and peck his warm lips before stepping outside the flower shop with him. "I didn't know you were coming by today, you know I don't have a problem walking home."

"I know babe, but I want to take you somewhere today before it gets too late." Vic smiles, the afternoon sun lighting up his features in all the right ways.

I sigh with a smile before dropping my hand from his as we approached his motorcycle. I held my helmet up but stopped and stared at my glorious boyfriend as he shrugged on his leather jacket and sunglasses, looking undeniably sexy. His nose ring thats black, glinting in the sunlight, his chestnut curls held in place with a black snapback placed backwards on his head. He was so perfect and my cheeks set ablaze as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Earth to Kellin," he chuckled, then pecked my lips twice.

"Shh, I was busy admiring." I giggle, slipping the helmet over my head. He never wears a helmet, and it worries me dearly at times, but if I were to even think about sitting down without a helmet, he'd flip out over my safety. We take our seat on the bike and I wrap my arms securely around his toned torso, rubbing his stomach affectionately through his black shirt.

We took off and I closed my eyes, enjoying being close and huddled up to his back. I had no idea we were going to go out tonight, but it seems Vic came up with last minute plans. Not that I mind, he's very spontaneous and impulsive.

Vic and I met a few years back, and it's quite funny and embarrassing actually. I had left the bathroom at a restaurant, and didn't realize I pulled my skirt up a bit too high. I looked down to notice my shoelaces were undone, so I bent down. I heard a wolf whistle behind me, turned and spot Vic sitting in a nearby booth with a cocky smirk on his lips as he scanned my body with his eyes. I went over, because hot guy with a nose ring and tattoos littering his arms, whistling at me? Uh, sign me up?

We started hanging out and became quick friends, a few months into our friendship he asked me out, looking adorable as ever being all nervous, a huge comparison to his intimidating persona. I of course said yes, and here we are three and a half years later. And I couldn't be happier.