-Without You-

Dear Kellin,

I know you won't ever receive these letters, but I just wanted to let you know I still think about you. I still love you, I still care about you. I wish you'd wake up, I know you aren't dead. Everyone tries telling me you're gone, but I know otherwise. I know you're still here with me, I know you're still laying in bed while in a peaceful sleep. You like to sleep in late, but why this late?

Things are getting bad again. Mom and Dad both moved away to Florida for retirement, my friends all think I'm crazy, but I know I'm not. Mike got married to the Tony boy. They really love each other. I wish we could get married, if you'd wake up we could.

But yeah, things are bad again. When you came in my life, everything was okay, we were happy, I was better, not so much anymore. I miss your visits. These white walls keep closing in on me, the bars on the window and door keep bending to mock me. It wouldn't be as lonely if you were here. Why don't you visit me anymore? Is it because you think I'm crazy too?

I know I hurt you. I'm really truly and deeply sorry for that. I was so angry and upset, and when you told me that I needed to seek help and calm down, something in me snapped. I shouldn't of hurt you, I'm sorry, Kellin. I still love you. It's not your fault if I'm crazy. I don't think I'm crazy, I just think I'm crazy in love with you. Are you still in love with me too? We're made for each other Kellin.

The one nurse who gives me pills to make me better tried telling me when I hurt you, you died but I didn't kill you. You've visited me in here before. Please come back again. I miss your beautiful face. Your azure ocean eyes with the specks of green tinted in, your rosette, plump, kissable lips, your pale pink cheeks that never lost the hint of rosiness, your porcelain, creamy, soft skin, and your soft, messy ebony hair. I miss you so much, Kellin. Please come back.

I'm also sorry for getting angry at your niece. She was just there at the wrong time. She's okay, much like you are. I promise. You both should visit me sometime.

For now though, the nurse is unlocking the door, so I have to go. I'll write you later like I always do. I promise. Maybe you'll be here when I get back. That'd be amazing.

I love you forever and always, Kel.

Love,
Vic.

~
"Vic, it's time to go." Ms.Alysha says softly. I look at her, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Go where? Do I get to go home now? Do I get to see Kellin!?" I stand up, getting excited, but my smile deflates when I see her shake her head sadly.

"No...not today. Maybe soon you'll get to see Kellin, okay? Now c'mon. We have to go see Mr.Wilson." Ms.Alysha grabs my jacket, the white one with straps. I frown; they said I was improving and didn't need that anymore. I wish I could wear one of Kellin's jacket.

"I want Kellin's jacket." I whisper as I let her strap me up in the jacket.

"I know, sweetie. I'm sorry." She gently tightens the straps before leading me out of the room.

"Why are you so nice? This is a psychiatric prison, I'm an inmate for a crime I didn't do, is that why you're nice?" I look at her curiously. She moves her blonde hair, that she must've had curled, out of her face before sighing softly.

"I'm nice because you aren't getting the right treatment and I think you're misunderstood." She replies, looking at me with that same solemn expression. I nod, not quite getting how I'm misunderstood. The only thing misunderstood is everyone thinking Kellin's dead, and by the hands of me. I wouldn't ever harm Kellin. I know I got angry, but I love him too much to do that.

Soon, Ms.Alysha stops in front of a metal door(which isn't odd for this place since it's all solitaire). "Mr.Wilson, I have Victor Fuentes." She says through the door. I honestly hate Mr.Wilson. He's the one always trying to tell me that I killed Kellin and that he's gone.

"Let him in." I hear his gruff voice call before a buzz on the door alerts that it's open. Ms.Alysha pushes the door open, yet steps aside, letting me go in myself. I step into the room, looking around confused. There's a table with straps on it and a ton of medical equipment around the room, almost looking like a hospital room.

"Have a seat," Mr.Wilson says more quietly than usual, pointing to the table. I hesitantly sit down, awaiting whatever's about to happen. "You were sentenced for manslaughter of Kellin Quinn Bostwick, and of Copeland Quinn Bostwick. You are aware of that right?"

"No! I didn't kill them! I wouldn't ever hurt Kellin or Copeland! Sure, I got angry and had an episode but I would never kill them!" I yell, tugging at the stupid straight jacket to try and free my arms; an immense amount of anger and hurt starts surging through me. "Let me out of this you fuck!" I scream, thrashing around.

Mr.Wilson quickly goes to reach for the emergency button, but I quickly block it off with my body.

"Victor, I don't want to end up using sedatives." Mr.Wilson warns, grabbing the stupid needle that they've used on me frequently. I'm not an animal!

"I want to kill you! I want to fucking rip out your guts! I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Give me Kellin back!" By the time I finish screaming, the tears start streaming down my face. I hate crying! I just want Kellin here to tell me that I'm okay, that we're okay, but these monsters took him away from me. I collapse the the ground, bring my knees to my chest and sobbing loudly, my voice ripping at the inside of my throat.

"W-Why do-do you all think I killed him!?" I cry, looking up at Mr.Wilson who's looking down at me with a steel face.

"Victor, you are at a severe risk to yourself and others, that's why you are here. That's why Kellin had to...go away. You can't control your emotions, and that's why they've come to the conclusion that we should try a different medication." He says, reluctantly sitting down on his chair.

"I-I can control myself! G-Give him back!" I stand up, quickly gaining my balance before stomping on his foot and kicking him where the sun don't shine. "Fu-Fuck you! Y-you, you took him away!" I holler and before he can recover, I kick the chair backwards, making his ugly fuckface self to fall backwards, hitting his head on one of the medical trays, the medical tools clashing onto the floor.

"H-Help!" He screams.

"N-No! Shut up! Shut up, y-you're worse than the voices!" I sneer and glare at his pathetic body before stomping my foot down on his chest to knock the wind out of him. He quickly grabs my leg, shoving me down. "Stop!" I thrash around as he pins my shoulders down and sits on my stomach to prevent me from moving. I lean my head up and bite down hard into his arm, erupting a yell from him before he lifts me up by the jacket and slams me back down into the ground, blurring my vision. I feel something sharp that must've fell off the medical tray, gash into the back of my head.

"I-I want K-Kellin back," I sob, closing my eyes as an overwhelming sense of exhaustion rains on me. I can feel Mr.Wilson get up and start calling for help, but I can't understand what he's saying, for I focus more on the quiet, angelic voice I've been yearning to hear for almost a year.

"C'mon, Vic, you can let go now...I'm waiting for you," Kellin whispers.

--

Uhm so yeah that happened.

Idk what this is but the background for this (idk if it's clear or not) but Vic and Kellin got in an argument, obviously. Vic hit Kellin and started choking him out, thinking Kellin was just unconscious but then Copeland(whom I made Kellin's niece in this) saw and he lashed out on her too, hence why he's at a psych ward in a prison. But yee. Vic's been mentally ill since him and Kellin met. If anyone was confused, I hope this clears it up lmao