-beauty comes from within-

(This was inspired by gay-ships-69 one shot "the boy with the butterfly bracelet". Y'all should check her out (: )

//some offensive slang\\

(Kellin's POV)

"Get out of the way, retard," I heard someone sneer from across the walkway. My head shot up over to where I saw a guy, shove another, the smaller of the twos stuff falling from his grip onto the concrete, as well as his small body. I frowned, not liking one bit what I was seeing, especially since the smaller boy was Vic.

Vic Fuentes, the boy I've been completely infatuated with since junior year of high school, but never got the nerve to talk to him. Also, the boy whom everyone picked on just because his learning skills were a bit delayed compared to others of our age. It wasn't his fault, nor was it acceptable at all for people to make fun of him over it. I mean, c'mon, we're all in college now, you'd think people would give up such childish behavior.

As whoever this douchebag was, started walking away, I quickly walked over to the jerk, feeling my heart break a little when I saw Vic slowly gather his books and papers onto his lap. I clenched my jaw, gripping onto the back of his hood.

"What the-" I cut him off by swinging my fist at his jaw, causing him to stumble back some.

"Learn to not be such a cunt." I spat, glaring daggers at him.

"Not my fault dumbass can't walk normal," he snaps.

"If you don't leave now, I'm going to make sure that you can't walk normal." I seethe, gritting my teeth.

After a roll of his eyes, he backed up, flipping me off before finally walking away. I turn back to where Vic sat, and knelt down besides him. He jumps, looking up at me startled.

"You okay?" I ask softly. I grab one of the folders and slip papers back into it. His deep, mocha eyes that were a bit glazed over with tears, stare back into my own with confusion. Never once have I ever seen someone's eyes hold so much depth, so much behind his eyes to the root of his thoughts and secrets. He was truly a beautiful person, and how someone could ever make fun of him was beyond me.

"Uh..." He trails off, looking down at the books in his lap. "Y-Yeah," he murmurs quietly, a slight slur to his speech but that didn't make him any less of a better person.

"I'm sorry that people are so ignorant, you don't deserve that." I say quietly, standing up before offering him my hand. He takes it cautiously, allowing me to help pull him up. His eyes scanned my face, searching for something that I don't know of.

"I'm Vic," he says softly, with a small smile on his face.

"Kellin." I respond, giving him my own friendly smile, but on the inside I was jumping for joy at just the mere thought of him standing a foot in front of me.

"You have a pretty name, a-and I'd like to talk more, but mama said I have to be home after class." Vic says with a smile still on his face. He holds his books tightly to his chest, looking absolutely adorable.

"Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask hopefully. He once again scans my face, his smile dropping somewhat before returning back in a bright and beautiful manner.

"Tomorrow." He confirms before giving me a small wave as he continued down the walk way. I felt my heart flutter, an immense feeling of warmth spreading through my body, and I made a promise to myself;

Never let some arrogant prick bring him down again.

~
This was trash but I wanted to post something so yeh