One

Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the concert. 1 day left. I was so excited ! I've known Ed's music for two years now, and since I heard Lego House on the radio I'm in love. I also heard A Team there, and I loved it, I just didn't know that these songs were from Ed Sheeran and who Ed Sheeran was. Little did I know I'd fall in love with everything that has something to do with him. As soon as I found out who he was, I bought his two studio albums. I picked up my phone to open the music app and scrolled to my Ed Sheeran playlist. I decided to listen to Be like you first. When the lyrics started, I couldn't believe that I was going to see him live tomorrow. My mom managed to get front row tickets somehow. I was so glad that she understood what Ed and his music meant to me. It was already 3 a.m. in the morning, but I couldn't sleep because I was too nervous about tomorrow. My playlist was over 5 hours long, so I still had something to listen to. His voice was so beautiful. I let my thoughts run through my head. I imagined some crazy and unrealistic ways to meet him, because I did that all the time and it was funny. It made me smile, but sad at the same time. I'd love to give him a hug. No, I need to hug him and I'm going to do everything I can to spend at least one minute with him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fire. Fire everywhere. People screaming. The lights went down. Silence. I couldn't move anything but my head. I looked around and saw my mom and my friends. Their faces were pale white and their eyes were opened. They all stared at nothing. A tear ran down my face. I tried to get up, shaking. I could hear my heartbeat. My breath went faster. I heard someone screaming for help. Until I realized it was me.