Twelve

Ed's POV:

I couldn't believe what I saw: Giant red eyes, a big, glowing chest and a head as big as the biggest truck I knew. Not to forget its claws. This was the biggest and of course the only dragon I've ever seen. Elinnya stood in front of it and stayed there. Why doesn't she move ?!

"LINN ! RUN!"

She didn't hear me. Suddendly, a bright light surrounded us. Linn was completely relaxed, her hair flew around majesticly. A giant hole opened up directly underneath her. For a few seconds, she hovered above it. Then she fell into it and it sucked in everything, including us and the dragon. The night sky of London dissapeared over our heads and we both screamed. It felt like falling for forever. I seriously thought that we would not survive, but surprisingly, I landed really soft. I opened my eyes and was blended by the golden leafs of a forest.

"Ed! Are you alright ?"

I was so relieved at the sight of Valerie being okay.

"Sure, what about you ?"

"Yes." she nodded.

"Where's Linn ?" I asked.

We both didn't know and decided to look for her in this golden forest. After about 3 hours, we gave up and made a campfire out of dry wood because it was getting cold. Thank god I still had this lighter in my pocket. Finally, it was at least a bit warmer. Valerie and I tried to sleep. For her it seemed to be easy, but no matter how tired I was, no matter how long I was laying beside the fire, I couldn't sleep at all. The only thing I could think of was Linn. So many questions.

Where was she ? What happened to her ?

Those were only two of them. I wanted her to be safe, I wanted her in my arms, her head resting on my chest so she could hear my heart beating. I wanted to protect her, but I couldn't. And I knew it and that fact made me feel like the hugest looser in the world. That night, I probably got about 1 hour of sleep. I was woken up by the wind going through the trees loudly.

"Valerie?"

"Ed! You're awake. Great. Good morning I guess."

"Good morning." I said with a grumpy voice and big eyebags.

We could not talk further because we were disturbed by a bright light. After my eyes adjusted, I saw the shape of a woman. Beautiful, tall, graceful. She remined me of someone. Galadriel. What the heck was going on ? She began to talk:

"Sila tinu amlu ovad vin, little earthlings. I am Galadriel, Lady of Lothlorièn. Come with me and you will be safe and get something to eat. We need your help."

Valerie and I thought the same thing. How the hell was that possible? Unsure we nodded and followed her into Caras Galadhon, which was in the southeast of Lorièn. It was wonderful there. Galadriel showed us a room which contained three beds, a wardrobe full of clothes in the Middle-Earth-Style, towels and bowls full of fruitsand water. Another elf came in and told us that he'd do his best for us to feel as conmfortable as possible. Galadriel thanked him and told us that she had something important to do and left after that.

Elinnya's POV:

Lights. Brightness. Where was I ? I looked around. Surprisingly, I wasn't feeling any pain or fear. But where was Ed ? And Valerie? "Elinnya!" someone spoke with a soft voice. A beautiful, tall women with extreme long, blonde, curvy hair appeared in front of me. A small smile flew across her innocent face. "Come with me, we need your help. Edward is already with us. He'll be fine again." "What happened?" "I'll tell you. Now, let us go to a safer place.", she said and reached for my hand. "Who are you?" " I am Galadriel, Lady of Lothlorièn. Now come please, we have much to talk about and time is ticking." I trusted her, so I agreed and followed her through the golden forest with it's majestic trees to the only city here called Caras Galadhon. As we reached a graceful builing, I felt that Ed was in there. Galadriel brought me to a door, knocked and opened the door. With my heart beating up to my throat, I entered the room and tears of joy and relief came to my eyes.