Dinner and a........

Ziva POV: I walked in to Tony's appartment and the first thing that hit me was the smell of food cooking. "what are you cooking" i asked "oh nothing fancy sorry just steak and fried rice its all i had in my fridge and pantry" "sounds and smells great" "good, its almost done, ive set the table so take a set, would you like something to drink" "sure that would be nice" Tony walked over to the table carrying two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He was being such a gentleman in a Tony DiNozzo kinda way. "wow i was half expecting spaghetti on toast to be completely honest, youve done a really good job of cooking" "well thank you...i think" after dinner we went to the living room and watched a movie. Tony poured us both another glass of wine as we cuddled up next to each other on the sofa. Tony's arm ended up wrapped around my waist his hand lightly resting on my thigh. it sent shivers down my spine and by the look on his face he knew it. i had my head on Tony's shoulder and my arm around his waist. we were perfect like this its like we are meant to be together like something is pushing us closer and closer like its time to let down all the defencive walls and let someone in..that someone being Tony. We didnt talk just watched the movie and when it finished Tony's arm slipped down beside me and his hand tucked it self under my leg so he could flip my up on to his lap. Still nothing was said we just moved closer and closer.

Tony POV: We were so close, our lips almost touching, i could feel Ziva's breath on my face, taste her lips. I wanted her so badly, ive wanted this moment for 8 long years. I've never felt like this before. without realising it our lips crashed together and our bodies intertwined but our skin never touched our clothes made that impossible so while Ziva took off her cardigan i slipped my hands under her singlet and up her body taking it off. we moved our hands down to eachothers jeans and in no time they were off. within seconds our skin was touching, finally nothing stopping us from being together after 8 years of waiting. 

Ziva POV: Every feeling i have for Tony was but into this moment. We were on the couch completely naked slowly moving up and down. He sat up and carried me to his bedroom, stil we didnt say anything our lips never parted for air. This perfect moment after 8 years has been worth the wait. I never want it to end.

We woke up with our arms around each other smiling still not saying anything. Sometimes words ruin moments, sometimes words aren't needed, this is one of those sometimes. I sat up in bed and put on Tony's shirt from last night. I looked over at him and smiled then i walked out to the kitchen to make coffee.

Tony POV: wow did Ziva and I really just do all of that last night. I layed in bed thinking of that perfect night replaying it over and over in my head. She sat up and put my shirt on then walked off. I layed back down smiling, i've never smiled like this before. Ziva wallked back into my bedroom a few minutes later carrying two cups of coffee "your perfect Zi" "so are you Tony" that was all we said, we just sat up in the bed drinking coffee my arm wrapped around Ziva, my perfect Ziva. 

We have to be at work in a couple hours so I got up and walked over to my dresser to find some clothes "Zi we have to be at work soon" "oh yeah i guess i should go home and get ready" "do you want some breakfast first" "no thanks but how about dinner tonight" "sounds like an amazing idea" we got changed and i walked her to the front door kissing her lips gently before she left. "i'll see you at work gorgeous" "yes i will see you at work" Ziva kissed me then left. This is the start of something amazing i never want it to end.

Authors note: Sorry about any shitty grammer and spelling im not great at either :) hope you enjoyed reading xxx