McGee

McGee's appartment

McGee was at home starring off into space when a knock on the door brought him out of the trance he was in "hey Abby" "hey Tim, what did u need me for?" "well i need some help deciding what to do" "oh ok well can i come in" Abby was still standing just outside his apartment waiting patiently to be invited in "oh yeah sure of course" "cool, so what do u need help deciding on?" she asked walking over to the couch and sitting down "well im not sure whether i still want to work for NCIS, my writing is falling behind and im not making my deadlines, i have a new book im in the process of writing but i cant find anytime to write it, i just dont know what to do, should i stay or should i go" McGee said in a rush, he watched as Abby's face turned from anger, to sadness, to heartbroken, to no emotion at all. "Abby" "what" "can you please say something, anything" "I dont know what to say, are you saying you want to leave us, me, Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, Ducky" "No im not saying that i just dont know what i want anymore where work is concerned" "well i need time to think about this, what your saying, and how i feel. I need to go" she stood up and walked off leaving McGee sitting in the arm chair stunned. that was not the way he wanted this conversation to go. 

Abby's Car driving home

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED Abby thought to herself, how can he do this, he cant just leave walk away from the team from me this is so not fair, but then he loves writing, hes good at it but no thats not the point he cant just get up and decide he doesnt want to work with us anymore. NO this isn't happening but then he needs to do whats best for him and whats going to make him happy..hold up do we not make him happy anymore, does he not enjoy coming into work or down to my lab to see me...this isnt right aghhhh and he wants me to help him decide what to do NO WAY this is all him im not going to be apart of it.. Abby took out her phone and dialed McGee's number "hey its Abby" "hey Abby" "i just want to let you know that i dont want any part of this decision i refuse to help you decide i am sorry its just how i feel" "thats ok Abby i shouldnt have dumped it all on you like that i am sorry, i will see you at work tomorrow" "yup see you tomorrow"

Authors note: im off school for two weeks YAY HOLIDAYS hopefully get more of the story up, thanks for reading xxx