Gibbs house

Tony quickly made his way to Gibbs hous breaking all the road rules, there were no other cars on the road so he didn't care. When he got to Gibbs drive way he stopped and took a moment before getting out of his car. He had to collect his emotions and thoughts but it was no use he was an absolute mess. He made his way through the cold air and up to the front door. As usual it was unlocked and no one was in the front of the house. Tony walked slowly down to the basement not sure what he was going to say or why he was here. "DiNozzo?" "Yeah boss it's me" tony said with a slow broken voice. Gibbs looked at his senior field agent then pulled out a stole from under his work bench and pointed to Tony "Sit. Explain" Tony slowly made his way to the stole and sat down feeling little and weak he felt as though the world around him was crushing him and he couldn't escape. "Gibbs I don't understand. She's gone. Ziva's gone. And before I got back, how why I just don't understand" he placed his head in his hands and started to sob "Tony" Gibbs said placing a hand on Tonys shoulder "I don't know what to tell you son, what's happened has happened we can't change that" "so what" Tony said sounding a little pissed off with what Gibbs was saying "what am I meant to do, just let her leave, accept the fact that she is gone and won't be coming back. I can't she is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I can't give up on her, on us. I need her" "I know that's why instead of trying to figure out why we need to focus on how, how are we going to get our Ziva back" "oh" tony said slightly stunned if he was being honest he didn't really see that coming. "She is like a daughter to me I can't just let her leave like that. Tony we need a plan we need some ideas and we need some help" tony and Gibbs both had a thoughtful look on their face, their eyes were filling with hope. Tony's heart was still breaking but now he had a reason to hold on, to not yet give up. "Son you need sleep take my bed I'll take the couch your not driving home tonight" "yes boss" tony said making his way up the basement stairs. "Oh before I forget boss there is a video sitting on your kitchen table, it's from Ziva" Gibbs nodded and went back to his boat thinking of ways to bring Ziva home.

A good hour passed when Gibbs decided to hit the sack, as he walked through the kitchen he noticed the video sitting on the table. He cautiously picked it up and walked over to his VCR. He wasn't to sure what to expect. Before pushing play in the remote Gibbs walked through to his bedroom to check on Tony who was fast asleep curled up under the covers. He looked broken but peaceful. Gibbs slowly turned around and walked back to the living room. He sat on his couch and pressed play.

"Gibbs I do not know what to do. I do not know how to say goodbye. How to leave everyone so I am choosing to make everyone their own individual video. So I guess since you are watching this I am gone. Believe me when I say I did not want to leave and especially not like this. You deserve a better goodbye. You are my father figure in my life, someone I can look up to and trust that you have my back and will be there for me. I am so sorry I have hurt you by leaving I did not mean to. I wish I didn't have to leave, thank you for an amazing amount of memories, for being the best boss, for being my dad, for helping me grow and become a better person. I owe you so much but can give very little. Thank you for the head slaps and the rules I have learnt to live by. You are truely an amazing and inspirational man. I love you and no one could ever replace you in my heart. Goodbye Gibbs" Gibbs felt his heart sink and his life come tumbling down around him. He just lost one of his daughters. He had to find a way to bring her back. As he sat on the couch starring at the tv screen, at the face of a torn up and broken young woman he calls his own daughter, he started to drift off to sleep. He turned off the tv and layed down in the couch quickly falling into a deep sleep. That night he dreamed of his family, Shanon and Kelly, Tony McGee Abby and Ziva. He dreamt of having everyone together sitting around a dining room table covered with all kinds of amazing food. He longed for his family. Maybe tomorrow would bring a little hope for him and Tony, maybe they could come up with a way to bring back Ziva.

Authors note: so got this part up pretty quickly. It's not the best and there are probably some spelling and grammar mistakes but ohwell I'm not good at either haha. Thanks for reading it means a lot. Comments are very welcomed I do appreciate them. Thanks again for reading xx