Chapter 1. New Boy

It was midnight night and the full moon was out. It shined brightly in the sky with the stars and Lucy was sitting inside, watching a movie. She stuffed her mouth with another handful of popcorn. She couldn't help it, full moons were the only times she could eat stuff like popcorn without her parents knowing. There was a howl outside. Lucy began to think, aren't they still in the cellar? Wait, did they get out?
She stood up and put some shoes on. She began to walk around the house slowly as the growling became louder. She looked through the torn fences and saw two wolves munching on yesterday's dinner. There were one male and one female. Lucy growled at them as she came into view. They stopped fussing over the chicken and tried to attack Lucy. Lucy picked up the nearest shovel and hit them on the head. The became dazed and confused with the pain. The male and Lucy began to walk in a circle as the female began to back away. "Get back in!" Lucy yelled. The female jumped back in from fear. Lucy kicked the male wolf continuously until it fell back in through the trap door. The female jumped back up for her freedom but Lucy took her shoe off and hit the wolf with it. The shoe and the wolf fell back in. She closed the door and slid the shovel through the handles. She sighed as she looked back up at the full moon.

o.O.o

"Did you have to throw that shoe at me?" Layla asked her daughter. Yes, they were all werewolves.
"Well, you tore the shoe apart last night!" Lucy hissed at them.
"And you ate something you shouldn't have." Jude looked in the bin. There lay the popcorn packet that Lucy emptied last night to eat during the movie.
"What am I going to wear to school? You tore my school shoes!" Lucy groaned when she had realized that was true.
"Well..." Both her parents looked over at a pair of boot.

o.O.o

Lucy walked to school, muttering stuff about how to get revenge on her parents. She could hide all the meat away so they would starve, or she could lock them in the den! There were loads of ways she could make them suffer. There was a scent in the air, Gray's. Lucy could hear his footsteps running up to her. He was going to surprise her. He jumped and grabbed onto her shoulders then brought himself back down. "What are you wearing?" He asked her as he looked down at the boots. She rolled her eyes.
"Dogs. I left my shoes outside to dry because I had to wash 'em. Stray dogs tore my shoes apart," That was half a lie. Dogs did tear her shoes apart.
"We should go buy you shoes. Actually, I'll do it. I still have to pay you back so I'll do it." Gray offered. He had once accused Lucy of ruining the club room but it was Lisanna and her 'friends'. He kept begging for forgiveness, even when she had forgiven him.
"OK, but nothing too special!" Lucy warned him. Lucy had better vision than humans so anything shiny can reflect in her eyes and make her blind--her parents had warned her. Gray nodded and tried to process the thing he was going to tell her.
"Levy wants us to meet her at the club room!" He finally remembered. They walked towards the club room but noticed a paper on the door. It read:

"What?" Lucy and Gray demanded

"What?" Lucy and Gray demanded. Levy walked out the classroom and stood next to them.
"I was going to talk to you two about that. They're gonna cancel our class if we can't get at least three new members!" Levy sighed. This club was made for the three of them and they were in year 8. It had been a year since they had started the club and no one had joined because they never knew about this club.
"We can't get three new members!" Gray retorted, not a lie.
*RING*
"Come on, let's go," Lucy said. They had begun to walk when a new scent had come into the radius. Lucy had begun to wonder off towards the scent. It was familiar but new. It smelt of sweet ashes and the ocean. But there was something else. It had grass smell in it...Wood...Trees...And wolves. She tried to carry on following the scent but she lost it. It had blended in with all the humans. "Lucy, come on!" Gray tugged her arm. She was so focused on following the scent that she hadn't noticed Gray following her. She had obeyed reluctantly and gone off to class. She sat down on her seat and faced Gray and Levy--who were behind her.
"Let's go clean the room up since it's gonna get cancelled!" Lucy suggests.
"Yeah..." They both agreed.
"Everybody, an announcement!" Mr. Makarov brought his class' attention. He was the year 8 head or year. He was also their tutor for his form--8C. Lucy turned around to face him from Gray and Levy's face. "We have a new student! His name is Natsu Dragneel, come in." He said to the boy. He walked in with his face tilted to the floor. His pink hair spiked up and his onyx eyes curious. Lucy sniffed the air, the scent was familiar. He smelt like her family. She stopped sniffing the air to look at him. His eyes were locked with hers with questions within them. He was definitely a werewolf like her. "I'm guessing you're from Japan?" The teacher asked and Natsu shook his head as everyone laughed, "Mr. Dragneel, you can sit in any of the empty seats in the class. Make yourself at home." Mr. Makarov said. Natsu, still staring at Lucy, made his way to the back of the class, near the back door.

o.O.o

Natsu was on the stair on the way to his next class when Lucy pushed him to face her. "What?" He hissed at her.
"What are you doing here, this is my pack's territory!" Lucy growled at him.
"Shut up! My parents had moved here and I hadn't heard of a pack being here!" Natsu smirked.
"Because no one here knows the secret, now get out of this village!" Lucy yelled at him.
"I wish I could but my family can't move out. I want to get out of here to get away from you, stinking pig." He retorted before storming off.

o.O.o