Chapter 17. Blood Test

The docor, Levy and Gray had left. It was only Natsu and Lucy in the room. "We need to get that blood test back!" Lucy said. The doctor had already taken his. Levy had told the docor that Lucy spends a lot of time with him so she had her blood taken. She couldn't exactly run away since Levy and Gray were sitting down in the room. "Why?" Natsu groaned. He was in a comfortable position on the bed and didn't want to go.
"When I was little, I was bleeding like crazy. I couldn't go to the hospital because dad said they might do a blood test and they could find out that I am a werewolf. And that counts for you too!" Lucy said to him.
"They can actually do that? And what's the point? I hate feeling like this! Being human sucks!" Natsu asked her.
"You know what your problem is?" Lucy asked him. She knew he would get this wrong.
"Yeah, now moon." Natsu said.
"No, you're so used to your werewolf powers that you forgot your human ones!" Lucy said.
"Humans don't have powers!" Natsu said. He seemed confused.
"Right! Humans wkrk at thing, earn them! We need to work together to get our blood tests back to save our wolf bacon!" Lucy said.
"That was a great speech up until the wolf bacon bit." Natsu teased her. Lucy rolled her eyes and pulled him off the bed. They wondered to the front of the hospital and looked at the map.
"There, we need to get there..." Natsu said.
"But that's near the canteen! We need to go through the back!" Lucy said.

o.O.o

The doctor, Levy and Gray walked back to the room where Natsu and Lucy should be staying. They looked at both beds and found it empty.

o.O.o

They arrived at the back door but it was locked. The sighed jn fustration as they turned around. "Sorry!" A woman said as she pushed a trolly forwards.
"Let me help you," Natsu opened the dooe for her and Lucy snuck in. Natsu shut the door and Lucy waited until the woman left. She opened the door and covered Natsu's mouth and pointed at the camera. Natsu grabbed another trolley and pushed it forwards and Lucy was inside it. They arrived at the front door to the laboratory and Lucy got out of the trolley. Natsu knocked on the door and Lucy glared at him. "What are you doing here? Kids aren't allowed." The man said.
"Doctor Shariff said we can see our blood and how a blood test works!" Natsu said.
"Com on in!" The man said. The room was really white that it blinded Lucy.
"Natsu and Lucy?" The man asked.
"Yeah!" Lucy said. It was then that Natsu realised that Lucy's voice was different, it didn't sound like a bell. He shrugged it off, knowing he shouldn't be thinking about that right now. The man gave each of them a tube of blood each. "Now, don't go drinking them!" The man joked.
"Nah, that's like vampires!" Natsu said. Natsu and Lucy looked at eachother and dropled the the tube. They expected it to shatter into pieces but it didn't.
"Don't worry, happens all the time. It's plastic." The man tapped the tube. The doors flew open and the doctoe came in with Levy and Gray.
"What are you doing here?" The doctor asked.
"Checking out our blood!" Lucy smiled.
"Doesn't matter, what are the results?" The doctor asked. Levy could feel a boost of confidence and pride rising in herself. Lucy and Natsu looked at each other nervously.
"This is strange, nothing unusual but both your blood is AB-..." The doctor said.
"You sure?" Levy asked.
"Yeah!" The doctor showed Levy the two sheets of paper.

o.O.o

"We're lucky! Mom says when our powers are gone, our wolf part of our blood is gone," Lucy said.
"We went through all that for nothing?" Natsu asked. Lucy shrugged as the followed Levy aand Gray outside.
"I guess I was wrong about her being a werewolf..." Levy said.
"Don't worry, anyone can make mistakes..." Gray said.
"Natsu, can I ask you to do something for me?" Lucy asked him.
"Yeah, what?" Natsu asked.
"Well, since I got my friend back and yeah. I'm sick of looking over my back, I want to keep my wolf self locked away. I'd really like it if you do it too," Lucy bit her lip.
"You're asking me to be something I am not?" Natsu asked.
"You already do it," Lucy pointed out.
"I'll do it," Natsu said.
"It's not like it would be forever!" Lucy said.
"Luce, I said yes!" Natsu stopped walking.
"Thanks!" Lucy said. Shs went on her tkes and kissed his cheek.

o.O.o