1. Run and Don't Stop

(Picture above is Elsa's wolf form)
Run run run run run and don't stop. Elsa don't stop keep going keep going. I think in my head as I run, my paws hit the ground hard as I run through the woods. I stop and listen to see if they woke up yet, nope all good, now keep going. I run and run until my paws hurt and my legs ache. I rest under a tree and wait until my legs feel a little better.

When my legs and paws feel better, I get up and sprint away from them, my old life and the abuse itself. I'm never going back I can't. I look back while I'm running to make sure they aren't following me and I smash into something or someone.

"Ow!" I snap as I fall to the ground. "Whoa where are you going in such a big rush!?" Says a brown wolf with green eyes. "Running. Obviously." I sneer. "From what?" His eyes soft and his voice sounds understanding, I feel like I can spill everything. "Running from my pack." I say hesitantly. "Why? Wait what pack are you from?" He asks. "I was a part of the Nightmares by force," I say and look at the ground. "Oh. Well I'm a part of the Frost pack. I'm Hiccup by the way."

"Wait why don't you hate me?" I say confused. "Just because you are from another pack that my pack hates that pack and we are sworn enemies, doesn't mean all the wolves in that pack are terrible, also you did say you were running away from it." He answers honestly but partially humorously. "Oh ok." I answer blankly and lay down. "Well tired lump of fur that never gave me her name, come with me. You can stay at my cabin in the pack village."

I nod, too tired to protest. Before I know it, we are at the Frost pack boundaries. We cross over and are officially inside Frost boundaries. I watch Hiccup change into his human form and decide to do the same. He looks back at me and sees my clothes are torn and I have bruises and cuts everywhere. "Man how many trees did you fall out of?" He asks humorously. "Seven. Not including the pine tree." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say.

Hiccup chuckles and keeps walking. I follow.

I see lights and hear people talking and smell food and burning wood. Hiccup turns to me and throws his arms out, "Welcome to the Frost Territory."

Ok so first of all. Whenever the italics are on it means the person is thinking something. You may or may not have figured that out. And it was from Elsa's point of view, just wanted to clarify that, even though it was quite obvious😉😂 Anyways hopefully you enjoyed my first chapter and hopefully you want to keep reading! Thanks love you all! ~ SportyNerd1319