20. She's Really Gone

Jack's P.O.V (Uhhh ohhh)

I'm tired and walk to my couch to watch some TV. I can't find anything interesting so I just lay there. Then I hear a blood-curdling scream. I freeze in place. That's none of my pack members screams. The Nightmare pack is too far away to hear anything from them. The only place we can hear from here is No Man's Land.

Elsa.

I dash out and all my pack members look at me. "I'm going to go check that out. All of you stay here." I try to sound as brave as possible but I'm dying inside. I run as fast as I can. "God please let her be ok." I pray in my head and out loud. I finally reach No Man's Land and see two people on the ground. A strawberry blonde is holding a platinum blonde figure. No... No No NO NO NO NO!!

Anna's P.O.V

"Elsie come back please! I need you!" I sob and hug my cold sister. Then I see Jack. I just sob even more and hug her tighter. He runs over and drops next to me. "Elsa!! NO!!" He yells and hugs her so I back away and cry. He moves her hair out of her face and holds her close to him. I sob even more when I see the man she loved crying and hugging her, trying to get her back. "I failed you. I let you go. I'm sorry!" He whispers and hugs her. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "She was all I had left of a family. My parents never got a funeral. Can we please give her one?" I choke on my sobs as I say those words. He nods, tears streaming down his face.

He picks up Elsa and we walk back to his pack. It takes us some time to get back but we don't care. The pack members turn there heads and see Jack holding Elsa. A few people start crying while others try to hold back tears, everybody knew Elsa.

We ask a wood worker if he could build a polished birch wood casket and he nods and some tears fall from his eyes. We find soft pillows and blankets to put inside when the casket is finished and it is beautiful. We find white and blue roses to put on top and wrap a snowflake ribbon around the flowers. It looks fit for a Queen.

We pick up Elsa and set her inside. Then we close the casket. Jack invites everybody into his home for a little ceremony. The casket is outside and everybody is inside. Jack says a few words and invites his friend, Hiccup to come up. Hiccup makes me cry with what he said, he seemed to be Elsa's best friend. Then a girl named Merida said a few words but had to come down because she kept sobbing and couldn't say words. Then we finish that and line up to open the casket and say our goodbyes to Elsa.

Jack walks over to the casket and opens it up. A woman in the crowd screams, as do other people in the crowd. I look at the casket with wide eyes as tears fall.

Elsa is missing.

WHAT THE HECKERDOODLE!! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn!!! What happened!? Well I know... Lol sorry. But I doooooo!! Byeee my snowflakes!