7. I Didn't Mean To

Jack's P.O.V

It has been a week of Hiccup and Merida telling me everything to do to take care of the Nightmare. She is now ready to stay at my cabin.

I do feel bad for almost killing her and I have said sorry many times but I know Hiccup and Merida haven't forgiven me yet. Honestly I don't care if she doesn't forgive me, I care if they do. I have gotten too soft. I'm going to be the alpha I alwys have been, and they will listen and respect me.

I hear a knock at my door and go over to open it. I see the Nightmare with a small suitcase and Merida and Hiccup are standing behind her.

"Here is Elsa with all new clothes Merida and several other girls around the camp gave here and yeah so take good care of her." Hiccup says and glares at me at the end basically saying, "hurt her and I will kill you". I glare back not afraid of him, which catches Hiccup by suprise and he lowers his head.

I open the door and let the Nightmare in. She strides in and looks nothing like the week before. Right now she looks confident and brave, last week she was afraid and just a plain wreck.

I close the door and see the Nightmare sitting on the couch. "Go put your stuff in my room, it's the only bedroom to upstairs." I say, (not being nice), as I search through channels on the TV. She goes upstairs and sets her stuff down in my room. She comes back downstairs and sits on a couch far away from me.

I stand up and say, "Want some food?" She looks at me and says, "I will have a little bit a meat." I look at her and ask, "How big?" She shrugs, "Umm... Maybe about the size of a forest mushroom."

I look at her shocked, "That's about as big as a wolf paw and not much at all! You have got to have more than that!" Her eyes widen, "You mean I can have more!?" I roll my eyes, "Of course." She clears her throat, hiding her happiness, "Yes thank you."

I make her food and she eats all of it in minutes. I raise an eyebrow, "Hungry?" She looks at me, "Try not be fed this much in a month with a different pack." She mumbles defensively. "Wait. Do you actually think your a part of my pack?" I scoff. She stutters, "Well I-I umm." I growl, "You will never be a part of my pack, Nightmare." I start walking upstairs.

"What have I ever done to you!?" I hear the Nightmare yell. I keep walking. "No tell me! What do you have against me? Are you afraid? Am i going to 'destroy your perfect pack' because I'm a lone wolf or because I'm a 'Nightmare'?! WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF!?" She is right behind me and I lose my temper, "SHUT UP!" I turn around and shove her.

I don't realize we are at the top of the staircase and it seems like slow motion. I see her eyes widen and she let's out a small scream.

My eyes widen, oh no.

So guys please comment and give me thoughts and ideas and what you think about my story and like!!! Thank youuuu love you all!!!