18. Lying

Elsa's P.O.V

We walk out the door. "Elsa! Please stay! Don't leave!" Jack comes running out. I turn around and run to him. "I can't leave Jack, I just can't." I cry in his arms. "Ok ok. Come on, you and Anna can stay in my cabin." He soothes.

If only you knew...

Anna, Jack, and I walk into his cabin and set our stuff down by the kitchen. Anna and I sit on the couch and watch TV. Jack smiles at us and he goes into his room.

"I know what you're planning Elsa." Anna mumbles. I nod against her head.

She can figure out anything.

We sit and watch TV for a while and Jack comes downstairs. "I'm going to go to bed. You guys can sleep here if you want." He yawns. "Ok." We smile back.

Jack goes upstairs and 20 minutes later, I walk upstairs and check to see if he is asleep, he is. I walk silently downstairs and nod my head. Anna and I walk over to our stuff. We grab our stuff and some food, then we walk outside.

"I'm so sorry Jack." I mumble. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I'm sobbing silently. Anna hugs me while we walk, "It's for the best Elsa." I nod and keep walking with her.

When we reach the edge of the territory, we cross it and go farther out. We find a cozy cabin in No Man's Land. We go inside and it's a very nice home, just needs some tweaks. It looks like nobody has lived here for ages. We dust the house and fix some things before we go to sleep.

Jack's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining on my face and the birds singing. Everything is perfect, Elsa is staying and we have more company with her sister. I smile and get ready. I walk downstairs and see big lumps under blankets.

Those weirdos. Must hate the sun.

I start making breakfast and when I'm done I call them, "Elsa! Anna! Breakfast is ready!" No answer. I chuckle and walk over to the couch. I yank off the covers and laugh imagining their faces when they wake up. I look down and see 4 pillows.

No. They didn't.... They are probably sleeping somewhere else, yeah!

I look upstairs but they are nowhere. I look next to the kitchen and see their things are gone, and so are they.

"No!! ELSA!! Why!?" I yell and throw things around the house. Tears are streaming down my face and I grab a plate and chuck it across the room. It shatters and my heart shatters with it.

I slid down the wall and cry on the ground. My cabin is now a mess, glass shattered everywhere and random things all over.

She left. She left me....

Dang Jack. Poor Jack. Sad Jack. So many things to say. But oh well. Sorry if you guys hate me... Please don't!!!