25. War

Elsa's P.O.V

I look at Jack and he is frowning. I run to him and hug him, "We will get through this. We will win." I hug him tighter and he hugs me back. "I hope you are right." He whispers. We hold hands and walk out the door. Everybody is out in the camp square.

All of their heads turn as they look at us. Jack walks to a tree stump and stands on it. "Yes you all heard right." He speaks loud and clear, causing everybody to stop whispering and pay attention.

"We are at war with the Nightmare pack. I want all children in the secret shelter underground. Mothers and expectant ladies, get to the shelter also." Many of the ladies start leaving, including Merida. I smile and wave towards her and she waves back nervously.

"Now I need our fighters and our warriors. Get into your squads, you know what to do." Jack speaks. Many of the people start sorting themselves out. Then there are a couple of people left, including me. "Now I'm assuming you will all volunteer?" Jack asks. Everybody including me, nods. He smiles then his expression fades when he sees me nodding my head. He closes his eyes and I can tell he is battling with himself, he doesn't want me to fight. Then I realize that I'm the only girl warrior.

He knows I am stubborn and that I will fight no matter what, so he sighs and turns to face everybody. "Get ready!" Jack yells and runs to stand by me. "You ready?" He whispers. "No. Are you?" I whisper back. "Nope." He sighs.

Then we see the Nightmares running through the forest. We get ready and wait for Jack to say when to go.

"Attack!" Jack yells and we all let out a battle cry and run at the Nightmares. I shift into my wolf and so do many others. I fight with a big man, with a metal arm and messy beard. "You are just a little girl." He laughs. "You underestimate me." I smirk. I run around him and get him confused. I then change into my human and grab my dagger. I stab him several times and swerve around his counter attacks.

He grunts in frustration. I laugh, "Am I just a little girl now?" I grab my dagger and plung it into his chest. He stops and falls to the ground. He stops breathing and I run to find another Nightmare to fight.

I find Hans and decide to fight him. "Hello there princess." He snarls. "Don't ever call me that." I growl and start striking him. I use my dagger to slice his face and he uses his sword to cut my stomach. I groan but keep fighting.

It's easier to fight in my human form so I mostly fight in my human form. I am faster than him and smarter so I get him to run after me. I tire him out and start to attack. I push him to the ground. I punch him in the face and knock him out. I see a wolf from my pack look at him then look at me.

I nod my head and walk away. The wolf attacks Hans and kills him. I see we are winning the battle but we have lost one person. I see Kristoff fighting and another Nightmare crawls up behind him. I gasp and run at the wolf. I knock it off it's balance and Kristoff turns around, "Thank you Elsa." He smiles and goes back to fighting a different Nightmare.

I fight the one that tried to attack Kristoff. It isn't very strong but it's smart. I slip my dagger into my other hand and slice his arm. He curses and holds his arm. I just laugh and drop kick him. I knock him off his feet and he lands with a grunt.

I grab the other end of my dagger and smash it into the side of his head, knocking him out. Then a person comes and finishes the job.

I look around and try to find Jack. Then I feel bony fingers cover my mouth and hold me against them.

"Hello darling." Pitch snarls. I feel a dagger piercing my side. I try to scream but Pitch holds covers my mouth harder. "Don't struggle." He laughs evilly. Then he is knocked to the ground. I see a flash of silvery white hair and I know that Jack saved me. Pitch kicks Jack off of him and runs to him.

Pitch looks terrible and Jack looks fine other than a few cuts and bruises. Pitch hold his dagger tightly and I scream. Pitch stabs Jack in the side of his stomach and Jack yells out and falls.

"Jack!" I let out a strangled cry and run to him. My anger is boiling over and I grab my dagger and face the laughing Pitch. I chuck my dagger and it finds it's target in Pitch's chest. Pitch falls to the ground and I run to Jack.

"Jack don't leave me! I love you! Please!" I beg and hold him. I scream out then I start sobbing into Jack's chest.

Then Jack speaks and he sounds so weak,

"Aw Snowflake you do care."

I'm sorry. I have a thing which means ending chapters in sad but meaningful ways. Sorry! But anyways keep reading! Byeeeee my snowflakes!