31. Human

Elsa's P.O.V

I sob and punch trees until both my knuckles are scratched up and bleeding. Then I fall to the ground and put my head in my knees and cry.

Jack's P.O.V

Tooth smiles and walks away, hips swinging in the process. I wave back and smile goofily. Then it's like I'm snapped out of some sort of trance and I realize what I just did. I start running through the crowd trying to find Elsa. When I don't find her I freak out.

I run to Anna's because that is the last place Elsa was before the party. I knock on the door and a fuming Anna answers it. She grabs my ear and pulls me inside.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Anna screams and shoves me into a wall. I groan in pain. "I saw the whole thing. Every last detail." Anna says through clenched teeth, trying to keep calm. "Sadly, so did she." Anna growls the last part and looks into my eyes. Her eyes seem to have flames in them, I have never seen her this angry.

"Wait. Say that last part again." I say, finally realizing what she said. "She. Saw. Everything!" Anna screams the last part in my ear. I stumble back and fall into a chair.

"No." I whisper, "You're lying!" I yell. "If I was lying would I be this upset!?" Anna screams again.

"Look. I know you messed up. Everybody does. I don't know the reason why you did what you did. It might be a completely unforgivable but I'm helping you now so don't take my advice for granted." Anna says seriously and grabs my shoulders.

"Don't go home and hide, don't wallow in your self pity and shame. Go out there and get her back. If you love her as much as I think you do, you will fight for her." Anna says, shaking me slightly.

"She's right you know. That was a dumb, terrible, stupid, horrible, horri-" I cut Kristoff off, "Is there a point to this?" I groan.

"Yes. Point is, that decision was stupid. You shouldn't of done it. But don't give up, fight for your girl." Kristoff smiles and pats my shoulder. I smile, "Thank you both. Now I have to go get back my girl." I wave them goodbye and run out the door. I hear Anna and Kristoff whooping in the background and cheering me on.

I change into my wolf and follow Elsa's scent. I hide behind some trees when I see Elsa. She has her head in her knees and she is crying. Her hair is messy and out of it's bun. I can't see her face but I imagine it has makeup smeared all over and mascara streaking down her cheeks.

I did this... I make a mess of everything.

I finally see her knuckles, they are bloody and look like they have been through torture. Then I see the tree behind her. The bark is destroyed and broken.

She had been punching a tree and now she is hurt. I hide behind the tree when she lifts her head up. She wipes her eyes and opens her mouth.

Elsa's P.O.V

I lift my head up and wipe my tears. I open my mouth and start singing again.

I can hold my breath, My head falls back against the tree and I'm using it for support of my head.
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want, I close my eyes and keep them shut.
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it, I open my eyes and get up.
I can do it, I open my hands and start making snowflakes.
I can do it, I smile at my work and keep going.

But I'm only human, The snowflakes turn into spikes and I get scared.
And I bleed when I fall down, I stumble backwards and fall.
I'm only human, I get on my knees and look at my hands.
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on, I start walking around.
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything, I smile but then frown at memories Jack and I had.

I can do it, Some snowflakes start to fall around me.
I can do it
I'll get through it, I ball my hands into fists and feel brave.

But I'm only human, I release my hands and lose all the love and courage I had.
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human, The snowflakes start falling faster around me.
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, The snowflakes start swirling around me and going a little faster.

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human, I turn around in my little blizzard.

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough, The tears start flowing again but this time they freeze on my face.

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, At this point the blizzard is flying around me like a snow tornado.

I look at the blizzard I'm in and scream, "I CAN'T DO IT!"

I release all the power in an icy blast and it flies all over the place. Then I collapse on the ground.

Jack's P.O.V

She ends her song and screams she can't do it. I run out to comfort her but then a blast hits me in the chest.

"AGH!" I yell out in pain and fall. I look at Elsa who also collapsed.

"I love you Snowflake."