10. Don't Leave Me

Jack's P.O.V

I pick her up and rush to the healer's tent. Our healer snaps her head up when I rush in with Elsa. She had already changed into her human after she got attacked by Pitch. The healer rushes over, "Set her on this table!" She screams after seeing Elsa's condition.

I place her there and the healer starts to work right away. Stitching her up and wiping blood away to see how big gashes and cuts are. She works fast but her work is amazing. Elsa is taking shallow breathes and not moving at all.

Why was I so careless!?

I scream in my head as I slam my fist on the ground. Hiccup and Merida run in and sit next to me. Hiccup doesn't yell at me, he just comforts me. And Merida is crying on Hiccup's shoulder.

Who knew Merida cared so much?

I open my mouth to say something when I hear the machine flatline. My eyes widen and I run to the table looking at Elsa, I'm now crying too.

"Please don't leave me. I never realized until now. Elsa don't leave me please come back." I sob, hugging her and not wanting to let go. Hiccup and Merida are crying and holding onto each other.

The healer is crying on the ground.

It's like she has this effect on everybody and everything.

"Please don't leave me, I love you Snowflake, you're no Nightmare, you're a Snowflake, my Snowflake." I whisper and keep crying.

Elsa's P.O.V

Huh? Where am I? Hello!? Ugh. Why can't I see anything?

"Please don't leave me. I never realized until now. Elsa don't leave me please come back." I hear Jack sob. I try to lift up my arms but they feel diconnected. Same with my legs and everything else, my mind seems to be the only think intact.

I just notice a machine flatline.

Wait... Is that.. My machine!? Oh no no no no no no!!! Stop!! Come on!! WAKE UP!! UGH!!!

"Please don't leave me, I love you Snowflake, you're no Nightmare, you're a Snowflake, my Snowflake." Jack whispers and keeps crying.

I have had enough of this!!

I use all my strength to try and do something, anything!!

I open my eyes.

Yes!!!

And it feels like everything else just joins along. I feel like I'm waking up from a deep sleep.

"Why yah crying over me? I'm just a stupid Nightmare." I croak. Jack looks up at me and I laugh, my voice sounding like it's not my own.

"ELSA!!" He screams and hugs me tight but gentle, not hurting me at all.

Love yah too Frosty, love yah too.

Yaaaaaayyy!!! JELSA lives on!!!!