9. The Battle

Jack's P.O.V

I change into my wolf and right when I'm about to run out I hear the Nightmare, "I'm coming too!" I turn and see the Nightmare in her wolf form. "No. Your not." I say. "Too bad." She answers and walks past me. I sigh and we both run out.

I see our guards struggling against some of the Nightmares. I run to help fight with the guards. I don't even realize that one wolf snuck in and was about to get one of the children, right when the wolf is behind the little girl, I turn around and see what was about to happen.

"NOOOO!!" I yell out. The wolf opens it's mouth, showing it's long, sharp teeth. He is just about to clamp his his jaw down on the little girl when a platinum blonde wolf rushes in and the Nightmare chomps his jaw on the wolf. She let's out a small yelp but then bares her teeth and attacks the Nightmare. She injuries the Nightmare badly and it runs off.

I see who the wolf is that saved the little girl.

Elsa?

The little girl runs to Elsa who is now in her human from and gives her a hug, "Tank you miss!" Says the little girl sweetly. "No problem sweetie!" Elsa gushes. Then the mother comes running to the little girl, "Oh Vanessa there you are! Don't scare me like that!" She cries while hugging her daughter, "Thank you so much!" She hugs Elsa tightly.

"No problem miss." Elsa replies. Elsa then turns into her wolf and fights in ths battle with us.

Then it comes down to Pitch and me. I growl at him and he snarls back. I hear one of my pack members yelp which causes me to get distracted.

Then everything else that happens is a blur.

Pitch charges at me while I'm distracted and then a platinum blonde wolf charges at him and knocks him over, they bite, claw, and slash at each other. Pitch pins the wolf down. I just realize that the platinum blonde wolf is Elsa again.

She lifts up her paw and slashes Pitch across his face and it starts oozing blood. He growls and snaps at her, biting her and clawing her, he tears her skin and uses her as his chew toy.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I scream and charge at Pitch causing him to lose balance. I claw at him and injure him. He howls and his pack and him leave quickly.

"Elsa! W-Why did you do that!?" I ask, upset.

Wait. I'm upset?

"Because the world can do without a-a rogue or a l-lone wolf, but it n-needs an a-alpha." She mumbles in pain.

"No don't say that." I mumble back.

                                                               Elsa's P.O.V

"No don't say that." He mumbles back. I smile and think in my head, "Aww Frosty cares."

I let out a small chuckle. He looks at me and asks, "What's so funny?" I smile again, "I thought you would never care for a Nightmare like me." He chuckles and shakes his head, "Neither did I." I start to close my eyes and I see a light that looks so beautiful and I want to follow it.

"No no! Elsa don't leave! Please not yet!" Jack cries out. Right before I close my eyes, I mutter, "I'm sorry." He shakes his head, "No. I'm sorry." And I close my eyes and drift away.

😭😭😭😭 so devastating!! Jack finally begins to accept her!! But keep reading!!