16. I'm Sorry

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack, Anna, and I walk back to the camp. I look at Anna and she looks at me. I smile sadly and she does the same back to me. Jack... I'm so sorry. When we get back to camp we all go to Jack's cabin.

Anna and I sit on the couch and Jack sits on one of the chairs. Anna looks at me and nods. "Jack... I have to tell you something." I say hesitantly. Jack nods slowly, "Ok go ahead." I can tell he's nervous. "Anna and I.... We are going to go live in the woods for a while.." I push the words out. Jack's face turns from nervous to shocked, "What!? Elsa I just got you back, I'm not letting you go!" He yells.

"It's for the best Jack. We aren't safe here. Your pack is in danger with us being here, we can't stay. The Nightmares will come for us and fight your pack if that's what it takes." I argue. "I don't care! I'm not losing you and I'm not letting you leave!" He yells again, tears threatening to fall. "Jack that's not your choice to make." I squeeze the words out, feeling my throat tie into a knot.

"I don't care, you are staying and I'm protecting you, at all costs!" He keeps arguing. "Jack you're not being rational! You are risking all your pack member's lives!!" I yell, loosing control.

"I don't care!" He yells back. "ENOUGH YOU TWO!" Anna speaks up, silencing us. "Jack. You are not the only one who loves somebody that has to go. Kristoff loves me but I have to leave too. Elsa loves you and you need to trust her like Kristoff trusted me!" Anna yells. "It's not that I don't trust her, I'm just not losing her. That's the thing. I won't let her leave." Jack growls. He grabs my wrist, hard. He yanks me upward which causes me to yelp in pain. Jack doesn't notice and drags me towards the stairs. His grip is even tighter. "Jack! Jack stop!" I plead, my wrist hurting so bad. Jack looks at me and sees the tears in my eyes. He lets go, "What have I done? Elsa I'm so sorry!" He hugs me and his tears finally fall, "I just don't want to lose you." He mumbles.

"I know. I know." I soothe. "So you will stay?" He looks at me hopefully.

"No. I can't. No matter what you say, I'm not risking that many lives." I look hi, in the eyes. "I can protect them and you!" He says. I shake my head, "No you can't. I'm leaving and that's that." I say firm.

"I thought you loved me." He slumps to his knees on the floor while I stand up. "Jack. I do. That is why I'm leaving, it's for your own good, and for the pack's. I can't let them hurt you because of me." I say, trying to convice him. "No. Please don't leave!" He stands up and comes towards me.

"Jack. If you love me, let me go."

Why am I making myself cry? Sorry guys but the updates are even slower and I will be updating one at a time. Sorry but I'm writing the other book and have to get a certain amount of chapters written before I publish them, but when I do, please read!! Thanks! Love you all my Snowflakes!!