21. The Cold

Pitch's P.O.V (Ugh)

Hans and I steal Elsa from her casket and bring her back to our camp. We lock metal cylinders around her hands and connect the chains to the wall. I grab a needle with a greenish serum inside and stick it in her. A couple minutes later she wakes up and breathes heavily. "Hello Elsa. How are you feeling?" I sneer. "I-I was dead. How am I alive? Wait.. WHY AM I HERE!?" She yells and asks all sorts of questions. I just laugh, "We brought you back and you are here because you are my test subject." Elsa looks afraid and I smile at her fear. "Test subject!? Never!" She yells and struggles to get out. "Too bad." I growl.

Elsa's P.O.V

Pitch walks out of the room and comes back with a big needle filled with bright blue serum. "This won't hurt one bit!" He snarls and grabs my arm. I yelp out in pain and he jabs the needle into my arm. He pushes all the serum into my arm and I feel it spread throughout my body. "What did you do?" I say feeling weaker and weaker. "Just tested a little serum on you. And if you die. Then we know the serum didn't work. Then we will keep bringing you back to life and trying different serums on you!" He cackles. I grunt and try to free myself. "Oh this is amusing! Keep trying foolish girl. You will never escape." He smiles evilly and walks out of the dark room and slams a metal door shut. I cry and keep trying to free myself.

I feel unsually cold and start shivering. Soon I fall asleep and dream about Anna and Jack. I wake up and the room feelings freezing. I look at the metal things around my hands and I see frost starting to appear. "What?" I say out loud. When the frost spreads all over the metal guards, I start yanking trying to free myself. Then they break. I look at my hands confused. Then I realize what that serum did.

It made me a monster. I am cursed!

I scream in my head. I run around trying to find where he keeps the serums. There are no guards because of his cockiness, he thought I wouldn't escape. Ha the joke's on him.

I find the room with the serum and I smash everything in there. Hopefully he doesn't remember what he put in them. Nobody should get cursed like me. I use my new powers and freeze the walls and weaken them. Soon bricks are falling and I kick the wall, causing it to fall and I run free. I run into the woods and all that is on my mind is getting to Jack.

Run run run.... Why does this feel so familiar?

Ha you guys like me now! I have nothing to say bye my snowflakes!