32. Stone Cold

Elsa's P.O.V

I hear somebody yell out in pain and fall down. I look up and see Jack on the ground. I run to him and see what happened. Then I back off.

"Come here to apologize?" I turn my heel when I hear him get up. "No, why would I? I did nothing wrong." Jack replies.

"Yes you did!" I scream and turn around to face him. He smirks, "What? A man can't have a little fun when he's bored?"

I stumble back, "W-What?" He walks closer to me, "You heard me, I was bored with you, you're no fun." Jack smiles creepily. I shove him aside and walk away.

"There she goes again folks! Shutting the world out once again! That's cold, even for you Snow Queen." Jack laughs, but not his warm, loving laugh, a cold, mean one.

"Shut up! I shut you out once because I was afraid of hurting you!" I scream. Jack makes a pouty face, "Aww Snow Queen's life is so hard."

"What has gotten into you?" I take steps away from him. "Oh I just realized how dumb I was to love a rogue, that's what got into me." Jack snarls. My eyes start to water and I turn and run back to camp, to Anna.

I can still hear Jack's cold laugh echoing through the forest. I sob while I run which makes my lungs burn and my throat tighten.

I make it to Anna's house which is farther away than the other houses. I run in and Anna and Kristoff are startled.

I run to Anna and sob into her shoulder. "Elsa what happened!?" Anna asks shocked.

"J-Jack said terrible things like he was glad he cheated on me and how cold I am. He doesn't love me." I choke on my sobs.

Anna stands up, her facial expressions show rage and anger. Kristoff stands up and holds Anna back before she can make it to the door.

"KRISTOFF LET ME GO!! I NEED TO GO BEAT HIS LITTLE-" Anna's screams get cut off by Kristoff, "Calm down there fiesty pants."

"But he hurt my sister!" Anna yells again. Kristoff picks her up and sets her back on the couch and we talk.

I calm down and talk to Anna and Kristoff while drinking my hot chocolate that Anna made for me.

"I don't know what got into him. He just became...."

"Cold." Anna finishes for me. I nod and take another sip of my hot chocolate. Then we hear gasps coming from outside. We all look at each other puzzled and run outside.

We see Tooth and Jack kissing in front of everybody and then Jack snakes his arm around her waist and pulls her to his side.

"Attention everybody! Tooth and I are offically dating." Jack yells. I stumble backwards and put my hands over my mouth. My hot chocolate drops and the cup shatters which causes everybody to look at me.

Anna runs to Jack and grabs his the collar on his shirt. "What do you think you're doing!? What happened to you!? I hate you and will never help you again! Stay away from my sister!" Anna growls loudly and punches Jack in the face with so much force he flies backwards.

Everybody cheers for Anna and when she walks back to me, everybody is clapping and giving her pats on the back.

"Thank you Anna." I hug her and she hugs me back. "Come on Elsa. You can live with me now." Anna smiles warmly and I smile back and walk inside with her.

Jack how did you turn so.......

Stone cold?

This chapter wasn't supposed to be long it's sort of a filler chapter.... I guess?

Do any of you know what happened to Jack?

Anywhooooooo..... I have nothing to say soooooo byeeeeeeeeeeeee Snowflakes and Snowmen!!!!