33. Frozen

Elsa's P.O.V

I sit on the couch and stare at the wall. My face is blank and I feel nothing. I don't trust anyone, I don't talk to anyone, I don't eat or drink, I have completely shut the world out.

I only talk to Anna and Kristoff but that was before, now I never talk anymore, it's like I'm mute.

I hear footsteps approach me but I still don't move. "Elsa I knew you would get mad if I kept this from you so here." Anna hands me an invation to something.

I look at it and the first words I see are, Tooth and Jack are getting married and you are invited!

I rip up the invation and let it fall to the ground. Anna nods her head as if she knew that was going to happen. Her baby bump is bigger and she seems to be unhappy because of me.

"Was it something I said? Or did?" I croak. My voice sounds raspy and rough because I haven't been using it. Anna turns around and her eyes are wide.

She runs to me and holds my hands in hers.

"Els you did nothing. You were perfect, you did nothing wrong. He messed everything up. You shouldn't feel sad at all." Anna says with so much passion.

"Then why does it hurt so bad?" I look into her eyes for the first time in weeks. She looks down at the ground and then looks back up again.

"Sometimes when you love or loved somebody so much, you seem to forgive them for everything they did. You don't care as long as they are there. But he wasn't. He wasn't there to catch you when you fell and when you needed him most, he seemed to disappear. Love is strange but it feels so good. But love can also tear a person apart. No matter what this man did or does, you will always love him and you know that. It hurts because you know he won't feel the same." Anna seems to have hit the nail right on the head.

I sob and pull her closer to me. I hug her tight and sob into her shoulder.

"You are like mama. You seem to be the older and more mature one." I chuckle in between sobs.

"Only when I need to be." Anna smiles warmly and opens her arms and I hug her again.

"Gosh I'm still so confused though. He was so determined to win you back when he ran to find you. I just don't know what happened to make him hate you." Anna says.

"I have no clu-" I pause in the middle of my sentance. "Oh my gosh." My hands fly to my mouth and I cover my mouth with both hands.

It can't be...

"Elsa what!?" Anna asks. "I was emotional in the forest and you know how my powers are controlled based of off my emotions?" I ask but partially tell Anna. She already knows about my powers so she isn't suprised.

"Yeah." Anna answers.

"Well I created a blizzard and then let out all my emotions in one huge icy blast. Well right after I heard somebody yell out in pain then fall. It was Jack. I hit him in the heart with my ice! I did this! I DID THIS!" I scream horrified. Anna holds me tight and I hug her back, my whole body is shaking and I can't say anything else.

"Well the ice can thaw. All ice melts or thaws unless it has some kind of magical property, but anyways, what can thaw a frozen heart? So warm melts cold.. And the cold is in his heart... And you use your heart to love.." Anna thinks out loud.

"LOVE!" Anna shouts, "Love will thaw a frozen heart!" Anna says giddily. I smile and hug her, "Thank you Anna!" Anna laughs and nods her head.

"So what do I do? Hug him? Talk to him?" I ask. "Kiss him." Anna says and smirks.

I blush and nod. "Elsa if you don't do this, he will freeze from the inside out." Anna says seriously. I nod and run outside to find him.

I find him in the forest and he is shaking uncontrollably. I run to him and look at his face. He is paler than white, if that is even possible and frost is forming on his face and hands.

Jack gives me a cold glare but I don't care. I grabs his face and slam my lips into his.

He doesn't respond for a little while and I begin to lose hope, but then he does. I pull back and see Jack is back. I hug him and Jack starts speaking.

"Elsa. I-It's to late for me. The ice has a-already spread to m-my whole body. I l-love you Elsa Arendelle. I always will and I'm sorry." Jack speaks and then I see his feet freezing.

"NO! No no no no no no!" I cry out. Jack looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Love will thaw. LOVE WILL THAW! Why isn't it working!?" I sob. Jack puts his arm up and wipes my tears with his thumb. I hold his hand and he freezes completely.

I sob even more and fall onto his shoulders. I'm partially hugging him but, he is the only thing keeping me from falling to the ground. I hold his face in my hands and cry, "I'm sorry. I failed you."

I hug him again and cry against him.

Then I feel somebody hug me back.