4. The Challenge

(Picture above is what all the people's cabins look like in the Frost Pack)

Jack's P.O.V

I walk over to Hiccup grabbing Elsa and putting her over his shoulder. Hiccup looks at me and turns away. I sigh, "Hiccup why are you mad at me?" Hiccup turns around his face more furious than ever, "Because you saw your own kind get beat up and hurt and didn't do anything!" He screams. "I'm so disappointed and angry at you and I don't care what you say, she is staying." He snaps.

"No she isn't." I snap back. Hiccup starts walking and while he is he says, "Ok. Now she is staying in your cabin."

"But Hiccup!" I say shocked. "No buts. That's final." He growls. "You are acting like a child. I can't believe your the alpha."

I smirk walking behind him, "Fine challenge accepted." He turns to face me his eyebrow raised, "This isn't a challenge, you let an innocent girl get beat on and almost killed because of your arrogant and selfish ways. You shouldn't be thinking of a person's life as a challenge." His voice rasies towards the end of his speech thing.

We walk back and Hiccup hands Elsa over to me. He walks away and slams his cabin door shut.

Yeesh, how many fleas got into his breakfast this morning.

I plop the Nightmare on my couch and walk to a different couch and turn on the TV.

Then I hear a growl. I turn and look to see the Nightmare in her wolf form growling at me, ears pinned back and teeth bared.

Her head is dripping blood from previous injuries and her platinum blonde fur is stained red almost everywhere.

I change into my wolf and challenge her back.

"Stay away from me." She snarls. "Gladly." I retort. I see her legs start to wobble and she falls to the ground. She shifts back into her human form and takes shallow breaths. She's out cold from the loss of blood.

I walk up to her and see she has barely any meat on her at all. I push her onto the rug and leave her there. I walk up to my room and go to sleep.

She's not my problem.

Jack I'm so furious at you right now😡😤. Please keep reading and Jelsa moments will come up and secretly Jack does care but he doesn't know it yet. Soooo I have nothing else to say soooooooooooooo........ Byeeeeee!!