Note 19

58 days ago

Dear D,

I would not say shocked,
but I'd definitely say that I was surprised to see you at the party tonight.

You wore the black strappy dress which showed a lot of your tanned skin. I never told you but it is one of my favorite dresses. You wore black 6 inches which made you taller than you already are.

Your light brown hair was tied in a high ponytail, with your front locks falling on the sides of your face.

I remember how you always tied your hair. Loose hair used to be for special occasions.
Loose hair used to be for me.

Your hazel eyes sparkled like it used to, tonight.
You looked happy.

I couldn't help but notice all the details.
Your eyes smeared with kohl.
Your lips, which looked more kissable with the vine shade of the lipstick.

Damn, you looked gorgeous.

But you were hanging out with Dick, sorry Derek, out of all people. You were laughing around with him. He put his arms around your shoulders and you didn't object. You were dancing with him. His arms were on your waist.
You were giggling.

On my girl's waist.
I wanted to kill him.

But you were no more my girl.

You didn't look at me for once.
It seems that you have totally moved on.

And I don't know it is the good thing or bad thing.

Love,
Jeremy.

Hey sweet readers,

This part was a little longer, I hope you like it.

Keep reading,  I have more to say.

Again I would thank all of you for still reading my book. :)

Okay so coming to the point,  there are a lot of readers asking me what is D going through all this time. So an idea crossed my mind. That is after I am done with this book I will write another book with D's pov all this while.

What do you think?

Give your opinions.

Hope you are having a great day. :)