Note 47

9 days ago,

Dear D,

"Why did you lie?"

These four words are ringing in my ears since morning.

Alan is still hanging out with you and not us as I'd notice you giving some serious glances towards me.

But it doesn't matter me anymore because I know it is still me in your heart.

"I will never stop trying"

I remember you saying that to someone, or was it even me, a few days after I 'ditched' you.

Why would you try?

What would you get trying?

I am not even worth it anymore.

I am nothing but a filthy little douchebag who can't pay his own bills. Who steals from his girlfriend to keep up his expensive lifestyle. One who leaves his girl and goes about kissing random girls on the way.

My life has been devastated since my dad went bankrupt and left my mom with two sons to take care of.

I don't blame him. He was just too traumatized that he seeked for suicide.

Being the head of the family, I'd responsibilities. I'd already being admitted to the topnotch highschool, whose fees we couldn't pay after my father died.

My mom works hard to meet both ends meet with my brother studying in some C grade school.

And me being a douche was working just enough to pay for my fees and living, providing no help to my mother.

And I had friends and my girlfriend as a support system for carrying out my lavish life.

And then I couldn't take it anymore.

I would often steal from your purse when you'd go to the washroom.

Yes! I had fallen that low.

I am sorry.

I am so sorry for being a douche.

Love,
Jeremy.

Too much insights about Jeremy's life apart from D. Right?

So here, is the reason why Jeremy had left D.

Do let me know how you feel.

Till then ...

d i y a x